D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think they are just a bunch of young blokes with bugger all experience running around with a few fossils. Not anyone in the middle which is where you need the majority of your side
Haven’t seen them as of yet, but these kinds of drubbings don’t exactly help numbers mid June/July. Hopefully they keep going and pull a rabbit out of the hat eventually

Haven’t seen them as of yet, but these kinds of drubbings don’t exactly help numbers mid June/July. Hopefully they keep going and pull a rabbit out of the hat eventually
They won their first game against Albert Park and would probably be looking at a couple more wins throughout the season.

Plenty of leagues having drubbings across the board in all leagues unfortunately. Lalor in Nothern went a couple years and suddenly have been rejuvenated with new coach and list. It happens.

Ran into a mate from NB yesterday and he was telling me that not one Swinburne player, coach or supporter came into the rooms after the game.

Pretty poor form. Do they do this everywhere?

It's not a gift exchange. Common courtesy to come in for at least one drink and accept your awards.

Not like they had a two-hour drive ahead of them. Rubbish club if that's their go.

Certainly no condoning the behaviour, I personally have met some great people at opposition clubs post match regardless of the result and am all for it.

Ran into a mate from NB yesterday and he was telling me that not one Swinburne player, coach or supporter came into the rooms after the game.

Pretty poor form. Do they do this everywhere?
just checked the scores and mate would this be because they packed up and went home at half time?

canterbury might have some competition for team who hates playing second halves more

just checked the scores and mate would this be because they packed up and went home at half time?

canterbury might have some competition for team who hates playing second halves more
They would’ve choked on the bubbles in the beers if they had of come in for one. Both seniors and reserves leading by fair margins and lost!

Medical emergencies avoided I say!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hello fellow d3 posters, I have been unwell of late and not had much access to internet but hope to be back on board. Seems like an even top half and an even bottom half if that makes sense
Tips:
Powerhouse
La trobe
Swinburne
St Johns
Canterbury

hello fellow d3 posters, I have been unwell of late and not had much access to internet but hope to be back on board. Seems like an even top half and an even bottom half if that makes sense
Tips:
Powerhouse
La trobe
Swinburne
St Johns
Canterbury
Welcome back G, glad to hear you’re doing ok? Gonna get down to any games this year? Who’s your flag fav and best canteen nominations?

Welcome back G, glad to hear you’re doing ok? Gonna get down to any games this year? Who’s your flag fav and best canteen nominations?
thanks bbb, I will be fine but it will take some time. I hope to get down to some NB games and also Parkside when I can how are in D1 now I believe..
Hard to to past my local NB for premiers this season. im not much help with canteen nominations unfortunately

They would’ve choked on the bubbles in the beers if they had of come in for one. Both seniors and reserves leading by fair margins and lost!

Medical emergencies avoided I say!
Afternoon all.

Want to come to the defence of the pigs here. Heard the students were thrown by the news of exams coming up during the half time address. rumours floating around of a test being handed out at half time too?? can't expect these lads to come out in best form after some calculus. Poor from the coach, heard he's dropping players if their GPA goes too low. Coach Cater energy, not sure if I agree with it. Now that I think of it this wouldn't be an issue back in the 90s. Comp has gone too PC and woke. Fair play to him.

As for the beers post game, these are just young lads. Team mindset, if one of them is too young to drink they're all too young to drink. Not making excuses, but from what I hear the culture down at the pig trough is top notch before their bedtimes.

Poor round across the comp. Hope to see some fair contests soon.

Check out this animal beneath.

Speak again soon.

BL.

Attachments

• tractor.PNG
    tractor.PNG
    633.5 KB · Views: 7
Afternoon all.

Want to come to the defence of the pigs here. Heard the students were thrown by the news of exams coming up during the half time address. rumours floating around of a test being handed out at half time too?? can't expect these lads to come out in best form after some calculus. Poor from the coach, heard he's dropping players if their GPA goes too low. Coach Cater energy, not sure if I agree with it. Now that I think of it this wouldn't be an issue back in the 90s. Comp has gone too PC and woke. Fair play to him.

As for the beers post game, these are just young lads. Team mindset, if one of them is too young to drink they're all too young to drink. Not making excuses, but from what I hear the culture down at the pig trough is top notch before their bedtimes.

Poor round across the comp. Hope to see some fair contests soon.

Check out this animal beneath.

Speak again soon.

BL.
not reading that essay mate, either sorry that happened or happy for you

not reading that essay mate, either sorry that happened or happy for you
Didn't expect this from an avid poster like you chips.

Thought we had engaged our minds and hearts together here. Exchanged ideas, thoughts and even our energy.

Always made time for you mate. Shame you couldn't do the same. Looking forward to the day you lift yourself up and give some time to your fellow div 3 delinquents. A beer will be waiting for you when you're ready mate.

BL.

Attachments

• lebronsunshinecover.jpg
    lebronsunshinecover.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back