• 13th

• 14th

• 15th

• 16th

• 17th

• 18th

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, apart from letting in those late goals, we really did our bit to ensure we get pick 19.

Given that the Eagles won on the weekend and North are rolling along, I reckon we won't even need to worry if the Hawks get up next weekend (which I can't really see happening).

At halftime, they were level pegging in pretty much all the stats despite being flattened on the scoreboard. We turned the stats our way a bit in the second half. Particularly in the first half, they worked hard against us - they just lacked polish and nous and experience. To me the conclusion is that they are just seriously lacking in talent (as well as experience).

Considering the likes of 'Damo' Barrett reckon that the Hawks are engaging in a form of tanking, it is bizarre that they would then trade out their own picks. Sure, they've still got their first rounder and that is gonna net them an excellent player, but that is not going to turn their fortunes around any time soon or even at all. I think they made a mistake getting rid of their senior players when they're so young and inexperienced. And I hope I'm right and that it is a verrrrry long time before the Hawks contend again. I wish them decades of mediocrity alongside their rivals, the Bombers.
I wonder if they’d take that second round pick back for say, Sicily.

Sheet GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tactically we want Hawf or Norf to finish 17 and 18.

I don’t want the Weasels fwinning the spoon and trying to walk Sheldrick through uncompensated

We will resign Sheldrick.

Back