Game Day Crows v Roos Blundstone Arena 1:15 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

It's almost like it's a football forum.

Boy, way to hold the ground on 'he's very selfish, but not the most in the league'.
Well don't say exaggerated bullshit, and people won't argue with you for saying exaggerated bullshit.

That's daft. Whether you should pass or not is quite obviously determined by your likelihood of kicking the goal.

No one cares if Eddie Betts took shots from the pockets, it wasn't selfish to.

Well don't say exaggerated bullshit, and people won't argue with you for saying exaggerated bullshit.

I mean, you'd have to be an olympic grade pissant to argue the toss on 'most' or 'one of the most' and then think you've fought the good fight.

I mean, you'd have to be an olympic grade pissant to argue the toss on 'most' or 'one of the most' and then think you've fought the good fight.
Why even say it in the first place? That's what I meant by outrage farming. Not everything has the be :the biggest", "the worst" or "most amazing". It just detracts from your points.

Nope, not unfair at all. He can play well up the ground that's fine but to kick 1 against a hapless North is pathetic. There were plenty of players who didn't play forward who kicked goals.

He is paid to kick goals. Fine, give him a role but let's not pretend his role today didn't take him into the forward 50. Let's check the tracker to indeed confirm

He had six score involvements, he was kind of feeding the other forwards.

Why even say it in the first place? That's what I meant by outrage farming. Not everything has the be :the biggest", "the worst" or "most amazing". It just detracts from your points.

Because I believe the average audience can use reasonable comprehension skills to determine whether the point is actually to conduct a comparison amongst the entire league, or to express dissatisfaction with an event as it occurred.

Because I believe the average audience can use reasonable comprehension skills to determine whether the point is actually to conduct a comparison amongst the entire league, or to express dissatisfaction with an event as it occurred.
That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. Galactically stupid.

Or maybe just a bit dumb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was watching on a slight delay so just saw the end. What the hell was up with that play near the end where Hinge got slammed into the post, the ball touched it but was called play on, and then Soligo got penalised for rushing the ball with a player within arms reach?

Lol that it happened right after Dwayne and Healy spent five minutes talking about how it's a good thing the goal umpires aren't calling for reviews anymore.

Fog was not terrible today. If you judge him on one goal, that's way too simplistic.
He had ordinary delivery for most of the day, but I’d say his number one weakness is not playing in front. Either he’s just not fit enough or he’s not being coached about how to play that role.

There's a vast difference between being selfish, and being the most selfish player in the league.

Yes Ben Keays is selfish when it comes to a goal, but he's not the most goal hungry player in our team, let alone the league.
Interested to know who is then?
I’d have Ben by a fair margin.
He can certainly be unselfish at times but he’s extremely goal hungry other times.

Interested to know who is then?
I’d have Ben by a fair margin.
He can certainly be unselfish at times but he’s extremely goal hungry other times.
He's been better this season

Today not so much

Watched some of the highlights. Looked like we were playing against witches hats at times. I wouldnt be getting too carried away beating a sanfl/wafl side.

Off-topic a bit, but did you catch the eclipse over there AmericanCrow?
Naah, don’t live in Cleveland anymore so in the Southwest it wasn’t as intense an event.

Definitely was something back home though…

IMG_3471.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back