Game Day Crows v Blues at Marvel 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I see a lot of parallels between Nicks and Damien Hardwick. There were plenty of calls for Dimma’s sacking in his early years and they were probably justified. He had to rebuild a list that was old and tired. The difference is that Richmond nailed some draft picks and got themselves some genuine stars. Our drafting by comparison has largely been ordinary.

Nicks started from further back than Dimma. Dimma was pilloried like Nicks is now but is now looked upon as a coaching Messiah. I’m not suggesting that Nicks will become as good a coach but Richmond benefited from sticking fat with, what was at the time, a problematic coach. The question is, do the club and the supporters have the patience to find out if Nicks can do the same.

I see a lot of parallels between Nicks and Damien Hardwick. There were plenty of calls for Dimma’s sacking in his early years and they were probably justified. He had to rebuild a list that was old and tired. The difference is that Richmond nailed some draft picks and got themselves some genuine stars. Our drafting by comparison has largely been ordinary.

Nicks started from further back than Dimma. Dimma was pilloried like Nicks is now but is now looked upon as a coaching Messiah. I’m not suggesting that Nicks will become as good a coach but Richmond benefited from sticking fat with, what was at the time, a problematic coach. The question is, do the club and the supporters have the patience to find out if Nicks can do the same.
They also put good people in to help Dimma

Where are the similarities?

Wow.

Dimmas of this world are the exception, there’s a lot more Mark Neelds, Teague, Richardson etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right so the frame before show the ball touched not crossing the line but they decide on the next frame Victorians Dan Andrews servants lock down lockdown state lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back