Who will win?

• Crows

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Essendon

Votes: 23 47.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams are so evenly matched these days that umpires have a much bigger influence on matches these days than ever before.
And we seem to cop more than our fair share of bad/incompetent/cheating decisions and nondecisions that cost us games (and finals).
Must take the result out of the umps hands.

Lots of comments online, easy to see from being at the game that we had far too many players not at the drop of the ball. Essendon just piled players inside the contest and for some reason we just had a lot of players outside waiting for something to happen, or 10m off the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No issue with him missing that one. The two dropped marks out in space killed us.
Kids are going to take mistakes though. If we want the kids played, we have to accept that mistakes will be made.

The club set the bar low at playing finals, not winning flags. We are so far off playing finals it ain't funny. Atleast our season is definitely done now and we're not living in hope until round 23 again.

The club set the bar low at playing finals, not winning flags. We are so far off playing finals it ain't funny. Atleast our season is definitely done now and we're not living in hope until round 23 again.
Thats gonna cost the club a lot of $$$$. Thats the only thing they care about.

Welcome, nice to have new supporters to the game.

In the AFL the coach is responsible for selecting the footballers, in our case Nicks (our coach) continues to select the same stupid and dumb footballers.

The End.
Been supporting the game forever and I think Nick's is an average coach but the crap they played in the last qtr is not on him, the players need to take responsibility for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not excusing the errors and mistakes but even taking that into account, that was a result 100% decided by the umpires.
Craigy was once asked about the umpiring after a pretty one sided umpiring game.
He asked if we made any errors, when the journo said of course Craig replied “ when we play a perfect game and still lose then we’ll look at the umpiring” or close to those words anyway.
Our fearless leader lost us the game before the bounce.

Bullshi!t. Sometimes teams are very evenly matched like tonight. If a decision is there to be made, the umpires should make it.
Thats the point, they wont make it as they don't give a s**t about us. They know they can heck us over and the club won't even complain about it. If the club was run well we would have knocked essendon off easily as powaa did. We have plenty to fix at the club before worrying about non calls. The more games we loose the quicker we get Nicks out.

Draper has guaranteed the AFL will concede it was an error.

I wonder if the club will finally stand up to the AFL? I know they won't but geez they love to bend over. Happened last year and will so again this week.

Did last week with Crouch as well.

Back