Game Day Crows v Roos Blundstone Arena 1:15 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows by 2 points
b1b0e3cd-8ebf-4c1b-81a9-641e654f905f_text.gif

North by 9 points. Super fast start by them..us playing catch-up. Wayward kicking for goal, breeze shifting constantly depending on which end North kicking to. Crowd of 4500. Nicks to say we are frustrated, and it is the players fault. Pedlar, Cook, Himmelberg and Nank to get dropped for Schoenberg, Smith, Berry and Murphy following week.

Really hope we lose this but I fear Norf are so bad, even us playing below average to Nicks' dud 'gameplan' should still see us win by about 30 points.

All the underperforming senior players will get to pad their stats and renew their gold passes for another month.

Crows by 42.

Not live on free to air so will be listening on radio. Then watching replay at 4:00pm. Before heading to enemy territory to Watch Norwood Flog Port at Alberton.

In several of the games North have played they've been competitive for quarters at a time. Especially against teams around our level, like Fremantle and Hawthorn.

Usually they have one really bad quarter where the opposition pile on goals and that results in a comfortable loss

Thanks to Nicks we are incapable of piling on goals

If we don't capitalise on North's bad quarter there's every chance it's a tight match we lose

We will win this then the Showdown, kick-starting our season with an unlucky 10th position after round 23

Nicks pass being Murray and Thilthorpe out being the difference for not making Finals.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those first 4 rounds, we really destroyed our own season and that game against Fremantle was horrendous. We're very lucky not to be 0-6.

I hope we win but dropping this game might be a good thing, if not this game then most other remaining games.

Crows by 42.

Not live on free to air so will be listening on radio. Then watching replay at 4:00pm. Before heading to enemy territory to Watch Norwood Flog Port at Alberton.
It's not?

That's my plans for the day ruined.

We will win this then the Showdown, kick-starting our season with an unlucky 10th position after round 23

Nicks pass being Murray and Thilthorpe out being the difference for not making Finals.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
To my mind...missing TT has been the catalyst for our demise. It looked to me that all preseason we'd been planning around having him as our key marking option up fwd, and even up to the wings...but once he went down, we were devoid of other options - and here we are with our 3rd option this week, EH, after Burgess and Gollant were found wanting. Couple this with many of our players seemingly out of form (inexplicably, when every other team seemed to be raring to go in the early rounds), and we're looking down the barrel again.

I can't even figure out whether I'd prefer a win or a loss.

Maybe we can get a draw! That'd be fun, I guess?

Yeah but it's already been done by Essendon and Collingwood so we wouldn't even be the best win, loss or draw no matter the result.

Culture of mediocrity.

If Nicks doesnt win this by 5 goals+ he has nothing to smile about but that won't let the spinmaster go to town on his own genius.

I'll write this one up to the conditions. If it's a windy game I can see our execution being so poor we lose the game by a goal.
No excuses. Looks perfect.

Not that you can see wind in a photo haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back