Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noble spoke publicly about how disappointed he was that the Brisbane spray was leaked from a confidentiality POV.

Can anyone confirm Luff as the source of the leak?

Alternatively I could see the footy Dept feeling fairly let down by Luffs drafting/trading/contracts in and of itself.

Luff actually got demoted last November and has been bitter about it since.

Finnegan was poached and after 17 years of relative mediocrity, the club were inclined to not pay more to keep him.

The other guy had wanted out of football for a while.

When I first heard that Brady said all 3 leaving around the same time is a co-incidence, I thought it was unmitigated bullshit. Appears it wasn't.

One day we will have a 5th NMFC premiership team and premiership captain. On that day all the final good will I have for Wayne Francis Carey will disappear and I will feel a whole heap better of myself for ever liking him………I will still watch those highlights though. Boy could that man play

Noble spoke publicly about how disappointed he was that the Brisbane spray was leaked from a confidentiality POV.

Can anyone confirm Luff as the source of the leak?

Alternatively I could see the footy Dept feeling fairly let down by Luffs drafting/trading/contracts in and of itself.
If it was him, there must also leakers from whatever other 'faction' there may be.

Last edited:
Montagna raised a really good point - did no one from the club go out of their way to ask what an 18 year old kid who absolutely adores his family might be doing for mother's day and support him?
I'm still bemused that JHF wasn't billetted out with a club family or JZ/someone in leadership group.

Renovate animos

This is awful to listen too lol if his intel is right….

And where the duck is he getting all this? Was straight from Luff? We are leaking like a sieve atm

Edit* if it’s true that Horne is pissed off with his teammates competitiveness and is causing drama, we need to keep him at ALL costs. What a absolute beast, driving the standards at 18.
Finnigen wanted to stay.....wanted us to match and we didn’t. What a crock of s**t Edmund is spinning. We’ve been s**t, the list is ordinary, what did these 3 clowns expect. You are under scrutiny all the time.

Last edited:
My view is that the Wayne we see today is just another talking head like all the media journos. He's putting his own opinion as fact based on a loose connection having played for us once. He has barely a little more connection than the rest of the journos putting their spin on it.

King is still passionate about the club and he would be the one to listen to here. He is critical when he needs to be and will have more insight than anyone else as he remains connected to the club.

W.Carey will be loved as a player at North and that's where it ends

Brady sacked his brother for quietly telling players they were being delisted before their exit meetings. Luffy leaked inside information about Nobes rant at the players so Brady told him to pack his bags.
Brady is full on about sticking tight and if you don’t you will be given the boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brady sacked his brother for quietly telling players they were being delisted before their exit meetings. Luffy leaked inside information about Nobes rant at the players so Brady told him to pack his bags.
Brady is full on about sticking tight and if you don’t you will be given the boot.
Quite the bomb you've dropped.

This isn’t the first time Duck or any other former North great has said the door was open for help I think, and the club just doesn’t acknowledge it, and only really gives lip service to the former greats of our club when it comes to token events where they can come and say a few words and leave.

The fact that North isn’t picking up the phone and asking if Corey McKernan would like to help somewhere on the board or something or that Carey can come down and help our forwards out with some kicking practice is baffling.

But then again, we all know Wayne is just another media man and this could be all talk. Someone on some end takes the initiative.

Last edited:
Do you keep a spreadsheet?

I heard North placed the add for Luff’s position today and it said no experience needed but must know how to use Excel.
for you xx 2BCCBCA5-C270-4373-80F2-6E66E395835C.jpeg

How many signatures required for an EGM?

Serious question.

I feel like that’s the only forum where fans won’t get spin and will be able to pu the hard questions on the board, CEO and Rawlings.

If this s**t show continues like it’s going, I think it’s an option that seriously should be considered by members.

The last month and next month might have a lasting impact on the club for years for a variety of reasons.

EGM’s are usually reserved for constitutional issues, but the football department is going that bad at the moment, arguably the worst it’s been in 70+ years, that it’s unique circumstances.

The members might have to take action to formally voice our concern imo.

Last edited:
Yes it doesn't add up.
I thought he was fine to visit his mum but then he went out with some mates and got on the piss.

Now I have no idea where I could possibly have got that impression unless someone posted something reasonably credible about it here in the days after the Freo game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back