Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Usually ill stay up to 75”

Genuinely considering packing it in. If it ends up 3 - 3 or god forbid, we won, then the replay will be worth watching.

Knowing us, it’ll end up even uglier than it already is. 1 - 4 or something stupid.

Call it and go to bed.

I’ll endure because I’m in a more friendly timezone.

We might grab a goal when they take their foot off the gas, best case scenario is 3-1. Likely 4-1 though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also looks like the guys on the field are scared to make a mistake. Taking easy passes.

Classic example, Johnson could have run through the centre towards the end of that half (from in our half), run to the centre and then passes backwards.

Only minor but the mentality is play it safe

I fear that not only will Ange walk out midway through the build but it’ll be classic ENIC. We want so and so, we get the version from wish. Etc.
You act like it'd make a bloody difference.
We aren't among the elite that win, and new ownership won't change that. ENIC staying won't change that.

New players, new coaches. Won't matter.
The EPL timeline shows this and it will continue.

We're in a Sky 4 plastics league. And most of the fans here are glory hunting plastics.

You act like it'd make a bloody difference.
We aren't among the elite that win, and new ownership won't change that. ENIC staying won't change that.

New players, new coaches. Won't matter.
The EPL timeline shows this and it will continue.

We're in a Sky 4 plastics league. And most of the fans here are glory hunting plastics.
Yeh,

I’ve been seduced by the idea that we can actually compete. Im 35, started following Spurs when Morris, and early prime Bale, Dawson, Parker were here. We’ve competed and gone well, when prime Poch with Kane, Erkisen and co were dominating, it felt nice to think we were a chance.

Now? It’s like, oh well, 5th was good. Token elimination final loss for my Bombers again is a classic anecdote

All things aside, does the FA need to clean up players having little to no intention to go the ball from set pieces?

White (I think it was) has no intention but to go after Vicario as was done by AV (?). Seems pretty unfair that players can nudge, bump, block a guy whose job it is to run and jump and block the shots.

Clutching at straws but yeah, not a fan of this

Yeh,

I’ve been seduced by the idea that we can actually compete. Im 35, started following Spurs when Morris, and early prime Bale, Dawson, Parker were here. We’ve competed and gone well, when prime Poch with Kane, Erkisen and co were dominating, it felt nice to think we were a chance.

Now? It’s like, oh well, 5th was good. Token elimination final loss for my Bombers again is a classic anecdote

I started with Modric arriving, supporting Freo has prepared me for a supporter career of disappointment.

If either spurs or dockers ever had any success, I have no idea how I’d react. Good thing that’s not a realistic outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh,

I watch my other side work hard, plan well, develop well and play to their potential and get rewarded for it. Over a decade of this being the case. Just doesn't happen in football.

All things aside, does the FA need to clean up players having little to no intention to go the ball from set pieces?

White (I think it was) has no intention but to go after Vicario as was done by AV (?). Seems pretty unfair that players can nudge, bump, block a guy whose job it is to run and jump and block the shots.

Clutching at straws but yeah, not a fan of this
With the rules as it is Raya needs to physically throw White out of the way, there's no penalty for that if the balls not in play. He just accepts it so meekly I don't get it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael ******* Oliver
90 seconds wasted because of the pen he didn't give. All the subs, the numerous points to the watch indicating he was adding time for the time wasting (which he refused to punish) and they only come up with 6 minutes

To only lose that 3-2 when so much went wrong. Where to start

1. Starting XI. Ange got this wrong. I get Bissouma is not good enough, but the alternative is worse. No richarlison. Not dropping Maddison. Fair play naming Kulusevski who was very good

2. Defensive set pieces. Ange stubbornness about this just being part of how we train is going to eventually cost him his job. So predictable that we concede 2 goals from set pieces.

3. General luck. VDV marginal offside. Romero two great chances in the first half. I know you've gotta make your own, but those goals swing momentum massively in the first half.

4. How the heck is that rapist still allowed to play in their midfield?

To only lose that 3-2 when so much went wrong. Where to start

1. Starting XI. Ange got this wrong. I get Bissouma is not good enough, but the alternative is worse. No richarlison. Not dropping Maddison. Fair play naming Kulusevski who was very good

2. Defensive set pieces. Ange stubbornness about this just being part of how we train is going to eventually cost him his job. So predictable that we concede 2 goals from set pieces.

3. General luck. VDV marginal offside. Romero two great chances in the first half. I know you've gotta make your own, but those goals swing momentum massively in the first half.

4. How the heck is that rapist still allowed to play in their midfield?
You cannot blame Ange for the set pieces. A near post own goal by Hojberg and a goalkeeper who gets pushed over his own line is pathetic. Vicario is fully to blame he needs to sort his s**t out or he'll be out of the premier league soon

You cannot blame Ange for the set pieces. A near post own goal by Hojberg and a goalkeeper who gets pushed over his own line is pathetic. Vicario is fully to blame he needs to sort his s**t out or he'll be out of the premier league soon
First one was stiff because Hojberg is a spud

But second one we are setup poorly, like we always are

How the heck is that rapist still allowed to play in their midfield?
Because they have no morals, and their fanbase is complicit because they cheer and praise him.

A title shouldn't be this important that he's allowed to stay

I take heart from hearing Ange acknowledge the fact our set pieces are one of the details we must improve.

And to be fair to him, we don't have the physical cattle to help fix it either right now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back