Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Going to be an interesting decision Ange makes on the midfield and front 3s

Sarr - Bissouma - Maddison
Probably the most likely. But wouldn't be against Kulusevski for Maddison

Really can't pick the 3rd spot alongside Son and Richarlison. Thinking it'll most likely be Johnson
Is richarlison starting? Werner's been Tottenhams most likely lately.

Vicario is a real problem now. Spurs are never gonna progress with a goalkeeper who is invisible at corners.
Been a big fan of his but why doesnt he move white out the way or just move himself? If theres any drama moving white, the ump will just pause play anyway. Infuriating

Yeah spurs need to evolve, probably lucky there's so much s**t around them they'll scrape 5th but the system isn't working anymore with these players.
agreed,

I know our squad is light on but what’s the deal with the squad. Clearly Ange doesn’t trust most of the squad. Keeps going back to the same 11 - 15 guys. Worrying this “project” is gonna be longer than 12 - 18 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pass pass pass around the box this back out to midfield. Same as the Newcastle game

Tactics have been terrible for awhile
Good day for a hawks/spurs combo. Love my life.

I know Ange doesn’t like a target man but geez it’d be nice to have someone on the bench to mix it up
Bring Richarlison on, nothing to lose. We also were at our best when he was starting.

I know Ange doesn’t like a target man but geez it’d be nice to have someone on the bench to mix it up
Too often gets his selections wrong. Richarlison should have started. Also helps at corners where Arsenal have been good all season

agreed,

I know our squad is light on but what’s the deal with the squad. Clearly Ange doesn’t trust most of the squad. Keeps going back to the same 11 - 15 guys. Worrying this “project” is gonna be longer than 12 - 18 months.
I definitely think it'll take longer. Arsenal went 8th, 8th, 5th before finishing second and they also had Saka come through the academy. They spent a fortune to build the squad it's essentially a brand new 11 from when Arteta started.

The system has lost its magic. Teams are just sitting with a 6 man wall and then crowding the middle and spurs build up too slow and make it impossible to score. When city do this they have Foden or Silva or De Bruyne overlap the outside. Spurs just leave everyone central. Maddison is a passenger since his injury

Is James MAddinson more of a hindrance than an aid in this system?

Seems to run his own race and its starting to s**t me
Start of the season he was getting the ball deep baiting the press and then breaking the lines. Teams just sit deep against spurs now and counter and playing a 10 centrally doesn't do anything

I definitely think it'll take longer. Arsenal went 8th, 8th, 5th before finishing second and they also had Saka come through the academy. They spent a fortune to build the squad it's essentially a brand new 11 from when Arteta started.

The system has lost its magic. Teams are just sitting with a 6 man wall and then crowding the middle and spurs build up too slow and make it impossible to score. When city do this they have Foden or Silva or De Bruyne overlap the outside. Spurs just leave everyone central. Maddison is a passenger since his injury
I fear that not only will Ange walk out midway through the build but it’ll be classic ENIC. We want so and so, we get the version from wish. Etc.

This is horrific , worst I’ve felt in a game in recent memory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually ill stay up to 75”

Genuinely considering packing it in. If it ends up 3 - 3 or god forbid, we won, then the replay will be worth watching.

Knowing us, it’ll end up even uglier than it already is. 1 - 4 or something stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back