Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been impressed with Paratici. Cuti is a rolls royce defender.

Bentancur is an upgrade and instantly has become a best team player. Kulu has fit in like a glove.

Shake some more big clubs and see what falls. Annoying ødegaard is at Woolwich, quality let go by Madrid.

Been impressed with Paratici. Cuti is a rolls royce defender.

Bentancur is an upgrade and instantly has become a best team player. Kulu has fit in like a glove.

Shake some more big clubs and see what falls. Annoying ødegaard is at Woolwich, quality let go by Madrid.

You watch the Bundelsiga? That's where I'd be looking. There's plenty of undervalued talent there.

Plus, as far as entertainment goes it is better than every other league put together in my opinion.

You watch the Bundelsiga? That's where I'd be looking. There's plenty of undervalued talent there.

Plus, as far as entertainment goes it is better than every other league put together in my opinion.
Probably the closest physically to England too. It's no guarantee of course but I reckon a player from there is more likely to find the transition easier than Italy or Spain

Probably the closest physically to England too. It's no guarantee of course but I reckon a player from there is more likely to find the transition easier than Italy or Spain
Id argue serie a defensive players tend to translate well.
Werner, pulisic, sancho and id even throw sonny and firmino in as bundes attackers that took time to adjust.

That said, VDV was excellent. So there's that.

Bit late to the thread after the win but what a performance. Yes we are frustratingly inconsistent but have to enjoy wins like this. I'm loving everything Kulusevski does.

See we've been linked to Borough's RWB Spence too, all reports say hes a bit of a talent.

Id argue serie a defensive players tend to translate well.
Werner, pulisic, sancho and id even throw sonny and firmino in as bundes attackers that took time to adjust.

That said, VDV was excellent. So there's that.
There really is no exact science to it. Fazio, Smalling and even Chiriches to an extent found Italy a lot easier.

Bit late to the thread after the win but what a performance. Yes we are frustratingly inconsistent but have to enjoy wins like this. I'm loving everything Kulusevski does.

See we've been linked to Borough's RWB Spence too, all reports say hes a bit of a talent.
i think one of Doherty or Royal will go and Spence will come in.
Question is who do we sell and how. Royal might have value to some mid-table spanish teams.
Potential chance we let Japh go as well.

Kulu has been a gun signing.
With Son, Lane + Bergy & Lucas off the bench i think our forwards are largely complete. We'd all like Harry backup options, but i think there is a challenge in finding anyone to sit behind him with the wages we pay.

There really is no exact science to it. Fazio, Smalling and even Chiriches to an extent found Italy a lot easier.
I don't recall but did we give Fazio a chance to settle? i seem to recall he was in when we had Dawson and Jan and had a tough time cracking in.
Once we had Alder, there wasn't much chance for him.

Chiriches....all i remember is the president of the club he came from phoning it in from prison that he wasn't leaving to come to Spurs.
good times :p

I don't recall but did we give Fazio a chance to settle? i seem to recall he was in when we had Dawson and Jan and had a tough time cracking in.
Once we had Alder, there wasn't much chance for him.

Chiriches....all i remember is the president of the club he came from phoning it in from prison that he wasn't leaving to come to Spurs.
good times :p
Fazio was signed as an experienced Spanish league defender and came in and looked like a tortoise would outrun him. Saw him play a few times live and it was embarrassing.

Then went to Roma and was brilliant

He'll wear that as being Spursy but psg have done that before his time there. Will be stiff if they make the call mid season when the league title is all but wrapped up. But come the summer he's gone for sure. Hope for his sake it's with league title but you never know with that club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'll wear that as being Spursy but psg have done that before his time there. Will be stiff if they make the call mid season when the league title is all but wrapped up. But come the summer he's gone for sure. Hope for his sake it's with league title but you never know with that club
Time will be up. And timely too.
Mbappe will walk now. I dont expect donnarumma hangs around for long.

Conte leaves at the end of the season when we miss top 4 and Pochettino is reappointed.

Bookmark it.
Nah conte will stay, convince Harry to stay, Poch to have a break and be back Sept 1 when Conte is Feb 1 after Conte is annoyed by our transfer dealings in either window

Still remember when we got him. Who knew he had those heights in him.

The losses of modric and bale sadly cost us.
Lloris
Walker - alder - jan - rose
Dembele - modric - eriksen
Bale - kane - son

That side wins trophies no doubt.
Modric had the ball on a string. I remember watching him dominate Utd once. Every single touch was phenomenal.

Used to have this argument a lot with a mate - who would you rather - Modric or Bale?

Modric had the ball on a string. I remember watching him dominate Utd once. Every single touch was phenomenal.

Used to have this argument a lot with a mate - who would you rather - Modric or Bale?
If its now, modric. We need that midfield boss element.
Go back to the dembele/eriksen days, bale. He was a freak with that turn of speed.

It's now time to put the I in ENIC to good use. Just like fat Joe cashed in on the pound collapsing it's now time to sell spurs to a progressive ownership group who value trophies, buy Chelsea on the cheap and do heck all with them!

It's now time to put the I in ENIC to good use. Just like fat Joe cashed in on the pound collapsing it's now time to sell spurs to a progressive ownership group who value trophies, buy Chelsea on the cheap and do fu** all with them!
i don't think anyone can buy Chelsea. aren't they frozen?
i assume the idea is to limit any funds getting to RA.

ENIC could sell us to Bezos though :) he's rich.

i don't think anyone can buy Chelsea. aren't they frozen?
i assume the idea is to limit any funds getting to RA.

ENIC could sell us to Bezos though :) he's rich.
Govt is seizing the club and selling it and not giving him any funds from the sale. They'll go for unders and will be a good buy for whoever gets them realistically. A week ago billionaires were willing to pay the foundation close to 1.5b for the club, they'll now snap them up for under 1b from the govt

Word is that they may even face a 9 point deduction due to going into administration.

After they fluked the CL in 2012 to steal our spot, it would be ironic if we benefited this time...although we can all agree that the circumstances that have lead us here are a human disaster.
A shame that death and misery have been the catalyst for this long overdue action. A stain on English football for two decades.

An example of how clubs should not be run. Should be run sustainably not with reckless spending of corruptly gained wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back