Bigfooty Yid Army Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I too negative to assume everything will be magically lifted before the transfer window and it will be business as usual for Chelsea?

Don't want to be "that guy" but I have a feeling it's all talk and nothing g substantial will happen to the club.

Am I too negative to assume everything will be magically lifted before the transfer window and it will be business as usual for Chelsea?

Don't want to be "that guy" but I have a feeling it's all talk and nothing g substantial will happen to the club.

Inclined to agree mate.

No you're not being that guy. This has as much chance being better for them than ruining them. There have been 4 or 5 willing buyers pre this willing to pay 500m more than they will now have to. Unless they don't value running a winning club some of that saving will go into the early operations and mean they'll be stronger than they have been the last few years when RA has stepped back and made them be a bit more self sufficient

Also fairly sure if I go back about 10-20 pages in this thread people were posting that they didn't care where any new owners came from (in regards to social justice, inequality etc) as long as it bought us a trophy.

Glass houses and all that.

I would trade our on field last 15 years & next 15 for theirs in a heartbeat.

Apart from their crowds reaction chanting his name the past 2 games they've done nothing wrong as a football club. Strip the owner of his club, give him no money & even give short term punishment to the fans. The league titles wont be stripped. Neither will the CL titles.

Also fairly sure if I go back about 10-20 pages in this thread people were posting that they didn't care where any new owners came from (in regards to social justice, inequality etc) as long as it bought us a trophy.

Glass houses and all that.
Guarantee I was not one of them. Not a model I agree with.

Bentancur absolute stinker of a half. Dier and Reguillon ordinary.

We played some good stuff leading up to the equaliser but look like conceding every time they attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conte's subs still annoy me. No need to take Kulusevski off when he did. Winks only provides the ability to lose the ball regularly
There's really not a lot we can do when we have a set style and set best 11. Only doherty for lucas/Bergwijn ever looks like making us stronger in attack

That was annoying. Very bloody annoying.

And I’d be giving Son a game on the bench after that. Aside from being terrible he chose the wrong boots at the start and didn’t change them at HT. At least three promising attacks fell apart because he slipped over. So unprofessional.

That aside, we played well enough to win.

That was annoying. Very bloody annoying.

And I’d be giving Son a game on the bench after that. Aside from being terrible he chose the wrong boots at the start and didn’t change them at HT. At least three promising attacks fell apart because he slipped over. So unprofessional.

That aside, we played well enough to win.
At the very least it wasn't a Wolves or Southampton performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back