Game Day 2024 Round 07 Hawks v Bloods @ MCG @ 4 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd agree when we're dominating in transition. Then when a side like Richmond or West Coast bring the heat I think we really miss him. Might be worth restricting to sides who are strong at contested ball and bringing pressure.

I presume we will. but id roll with a winning side, even if Rampe and Parker both fit

I wouldn't care if Parker stays in the vfl personally, I think he slows us down

But thats not a popular view
I still think he should play the role Heeney used to play, maybe spending more time in the mids. FWD/MID split spending more time forward. Probably the best set shot in the side and very smart near goal.

I still think he should play the role Heeney used to play, maybe spending more time in the mids. FWD/MID split spending more time forward. Probably the best set shot in the side and very smart near goal.

For who though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep.
You don’t win flags if you can’t get a few 100 point wins.

Yep. We need to develop a ruthlessness which we have really lacked. We need to keep playing, really put our foot on Hawthorn's neck and not say "well we have won, no need to put in too much effort in the last quarter"

That mentality does not win premierships.

For who though?
That's going to be the tough question regardless of who goes out. Probably Hayward or Amartey (think we need Wicks' speed).

That's going to be the tough question regardless of who goes out. Probably Hayward or Amartey (think we need Wicks' speed).

Then Hayward lays that tackle...

Cant see a tall going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back