Game Day 2024 Round 08 Swans v GWS @ SCG @ 1:45 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on now Punts.
You are remembering Buddy at his best.
Not how he would be another year later.
If we can knock this mob off in the wet with them as tall forwards then we are outright second.
Done that without Buddy.
He was a superstar but even Plugger was a shadow of himself in his comeback year.
Let's just remember Buddy at his best.

well said!

Missing a fair few hurts them
Their fans keep bringing this up while ignoring the fact that they've made a habit of recruiting players with a history of injury issues (Hewett, Martin, McGovern, Williams, Marchbank, Fantasia) 🤷‍♂️

They've had some bad luck with injuries but a lot of it is self-inflicted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3-2-1 any mix of Errol Isaac and Chad?

Internally obviously Rampe/Hayward would be up there

Grundy turned the game to throw another in there

If someone told me at the start of the year that swans would not select Parker in a wet weather derby and then dominant the inside game, I would have thought they were off the wall.

That was finals style footy and a real solid win. Has put the competition on notice.

that's exactly what i was thinking ... that win was largely a matter of sheer will ... to give away the start and have to come from behind when the rain hit ... we just kept improving as the game went on ...
normally, going into the last quarter with a three-goal lead i'd still be in a state of fatalistic dread ... today, i thought we had control of it, and i think it was a huge factor hitting back and getting that late goal after they'd kicked one
i felt stupidly sure we had it from there ... so very satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back