26. Tampa Bay
27. Arizona [Via Houston]
28. Buffalo
29. Detroit
30. Baltimore
31. San Francisco
32. Kansas City

Last edited by a moderator:
His one big miss is the same as Simms (and me), said Zach Wilson would be great. Cant get them all right having said that.
Zach Wilson might still? Hes still only 23 or so. Could go to a new team, new better coaches, figure it out. Like Jim Plunkett....busted hard as a Patriot, years later went to the Raiders and won two SBs, still one of the best playoff QB stats all-time.

Zach Wilson might still? Hes still only 23 or so. Could go to a new team, new better coaches, figure it out. Like Jim Plunkett....busted hard as a Patriot, years later went to the Raiders and won two SBs, still one of the best playoff QB stats all-time.
He said Zach would be ready to go from day one and was a perfect fit for LaFleur's system with the Jets. He got that wrong.

WR Jalen McMillan has a lot of top 30 visits upcoming all of a sudden ...off top of my head....Panthers, Bengals, Chiefs....
There is one WR that I havent really heard mentioned outside a few places yet. Dynasty community lower on him than I expected also, kind of want to keep it hush for upcoming fantasy drafts but I think there is a decent chance he could be drafted much higher than most realise in the NFL draft.

WR Jalen McMillan has a lot of top 30 visits upcoming all of a sudden ...off top of my head....Panthers, Bengals, Chiefs....
When did they start being called "top 30" visits?

They are just the 30 visits that each team is allowed to have with teams outside of their area, and are usually used to get more info on mid/late round prospects more than they are on players at the top of the draft board as "Top 30" implies

When did they start being called "top 30" visits?

They are just the 30 visits that each team is allowed to have with teams outside of their area, and are usually used to get more info on mid/late round prospects more than they are on players at the top of the draft board as "Top 30" implies
Quite a few places that tracks visits call them top 30's

Top 30 meaning your top 30 allotted visitations rather than Top 30 draft projection.
When you're only allowed 30, adding "top" is unnecessarily confusing

Those aggregation twitter accounts make it seem like there are multiple teams that think "mid round prospect X" is actually a "top 30 player"

When you're only allowed 30, adding "top" is unnecessarily confusing

Those aggregation twitter accounts make it seem like there are multiple teams that think "mid round prospect X" is actually a "top 30 player"
Semantics my dear friend, semantics. Or perception. Also, more hate towards twitter aggregators :( you gotta take them with a pinch of salt (not actual insiders) and then it's not so bad. Like it was funny one week when they each reported how the Commanders were "going to" draft Daniels, Maye, McCarthy. Just trying to create hits and views.

I post for talking points, contribution.

do it jewish GIF

Semantics my dear friend, semantics. Or perception. Also, more hate towards twitter aggregators :( you gotta take them with a pinch of salt (not actual insiders) and then it's not so bad. Like it was funny one week when they each reported how the Commanders were "going to" draft Daniels, Maye, McCarthy. Just trying to create hits and views.

I post for talking points, contribution.
I mostly just ignore them, but some (Dov Kleinman or whatever his name is) deserves the hate he gets from the rest of NFL twitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mostly just ignore them, but some (Dov Kleinman or whatever his name is) deserves the hate he gets from the rest of NFL twitter
Yeah, for actual analysis and genuine news or general thoughts, the actual media heads who have twitter accounts are the go to. But for BF, and posting info and rumors for the draft thread, or breaking news of signings or off-field discretions for the off-season thread.

Vikings fan Sven genuinely terrified of you getting Odunze :moustache:
If the Vikings stay at 11 and don't take a QB they'll go defence. DT is a massive need and I like Newton or Murphy at 11 if a QB is not taken.

A DT at 11 and Penix at 23 would be an OK outcome IMO. The big question is whether Penix is medically OK and if he is where he is on various teams' boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back