NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news Raiders fans, your QB of the future awaits you at pick 5 next year

it's Shedeur Sanders, and you'll trade up to 5 for him

I like that. Two Georgia guys going 1 and 2 plus Seattle picking up Travis Hunter.

Sanders going before Ewers is hilarious.

I like that. Two Georgia guys going 1 and 2 plus Seattle picking up Travis Hunter.

Sanders going before Ewers is hilarious.
Only way it happens is if Ewers has a horrible year and gets benched for Arch. or has a ACL late in the season and wont be ready the first half of the 25 NFL season.

Also no WR's till 10 and Egubka at 21 as the 3rd WR. No chance. Dude is a stud. Games where MHJ was out he carried Ohio St

Good to know there is only 3 or so 'trustworthy' people in the room as well.
Rats everywhere, cant be too safe with Sean Payton and the Broncos rich history of drafting great QBs the past 25 years.

Rats everywhere, cant be too safe with Sean Payton and the Broncos rich history of drafting great QBs the past 25 years.

It's not the QB that matters, it's how clever and crafty you were when you drafted them.

His flex about making the Vikings spend a 3rd to move up one spot is absolutely lingering saltiness about him getting bounced from the playoffs twice by them, what a unit.

His flex about making the Vikings spend a 3rd to move up one spot is absolutely lingering saltiness about him getting bounced from the playoffs twice by them, what a unit.

Just be happy you apparently got your guy and say that.

I don't understand coming up with reasons that supposedly allowed you to get him when no one that I've seen has come out and said, 'oh damn I thought 'team picking before Denver' was sure to take Nix, wonder what happened there?!'

Just be happy you apparently got your guy and say that.

I don't understand coming up with reasons that supposedly allowed you to get him when no one that I've seen has come out and said, 'oh damn I thought 'team picking before Denver' was sure to take Nix, wonder what happened there?!'
Boasting about your 4D chess moves is more important than the actual players you draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats something i would expect from the Browns.

Also if there are people in your draft room you dont trust to not leak rankings to other teams then why are they even in there

By giving a AFC team in the Jets an extra pick. I feel like the Jets are more of a threat to the Broncos then the Vikings.

Back