26. Tampa Bay
27. Arizona [Via Houston]
28. Buffalo
29. Detroit
30. Baltimore
31. San Francisco
32. Kansas City

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw people debating a fantasy draft on twitter and people are either too young or just refuse to respect Luck's tape.
Luck was a robot. a generational talent and the best QB to enter the league since his draft. What the Colts did to him by not giving him an OL was unforgivable.

If Luck was in a draft with Lawrence, Stroud, Burrow and Williams. Luck would still go 1.
Says the Stanford fan ;)

Its a possibility if 4 QBs are taken in the top 9 picks as some suggest.
LOL. would be f**king amazing for that because then it would end with like 6 in the first round with others reaching to not risk missing out.
Everyone picking in the back half of the round who are happy at QB would feel like they were given a gift.

LOL. would be f**king amazing for that because then it would end with like 6 in the first round with others reaching to not risk missing out.
Everyone picking in the back half of the round who are happy at QB would feel like they were given a gift.
Yep, I think the over under was set at 4.5 for QBs taken in the first round and the over has been hammered.

Its a possibility if 4 QBs are taken in the top 9 picks as some suggest.
Would need to be 4 QBs, 2 OTs and at least one defensive player (likely to Atlanta) for there to be 2 WRs available for the Bears at 9.

I guess that's possible, but pretty unlikely I'd have thought

Would need to be 4 QBs, 2 OTs and at least one defensive player (likely to Atlanta) for there to be 2 WRs available for the Bears at 9.

I guess that's possible, but pretty unlikely I'd have thought
Didnt say it was likely, just that there is a world where it could happen.

I saw people debating a fantasy draft on twitter and people are either too young or just refuse to respect Luck's tape.
Luck was a robot. a generational talent and the best QB to enter the league since his draft. What the Colts did to him by not giving him an OL was unforgivable.

If Luck was in a draft with Lawrence, Stroud, Burrow and Williams. Luck would still go 1.
Firstly people are idiots on twitter.

Spot on with Luck was such a good qb prospect he clearly the best QB prospect since Elway and maybe best overall prospect since then as well. People forget Luck would of gone no 1 in 2011 if he declared over Heisman trophy winner Cam Netwon. Instead he went back to school which at the time it was thought to be a crazy move. He want to complete his structural engineering degree.
Basically turned Colts around by himself leading them to 3 straight playoff appearance before injuries cut his hall of fame career short.

Firstly people are idiots on twitter.

Spot on with Luck was such a good qb prospect he clearly the best QB prospect since Elway and maybe best overall prospect since then as well. People forget Luck would of gone no 1 in 2011 if he declared over Heisman trophy winner Cam Netwon. Instead he went back to school which at the time it was thought to be a crazy move. He want to complete his structural engineering degree.
Basically turned Colts around by himself leading them to 3 straight playoff appearance before injuries cut his hall of fame career short.
I could never understand the ridicule he copped for not towing the brash showy outspoken theme of hugely talented player.
I actually found him far more likable for that quality.

I could never understand the ridicule he copped for not towing the brash showy outspoken theme of hugely talented player.
I actually found him far more likable for that quality.
It was never him. He was always a introverted person. He never wanted to be in the spotlight it was always team first.
Which made it easy for him when he was forced to retire. he could slip into life outside football.

Was happy to see him find a happy spot around the sport a few years ago when he returned to Stanford.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon QB needy teams will trade up and push the WRs back a little.
I’m hoping one is available at 9 for the Bears.
Vikings fan Sven genuinely terrified of you getting Odunze :moustache:

I respect Hodge's takes. I previously likened Maye to Zach Wilson, can see some similarities.

He also said Caleb Williams is definitely no franchise QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back