NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GMR8FfAWIAEcKyu

Could somebody explain the knocks against Nix to me? I haven't really seen many aside from "lol Nix".

From what I've seen and read the main one seems to be around he threw lots of underneath passes. Caleb Williams actually threw more screens and bubbles etc. so I'm not sure that can be used against him - even if you want to try his down field stats are still among the best of all QBs. His arm strength is good, his accuracy is arguably the best in the draft, he's mobile and can run for TDs. He doesn't make negative plays either - he doesn't throw INTs, take sacks or fumble.

Aside from being 24, what's wrong with him?

Could somebody explain the knocks against Nix to me? I haven't really seen many aside from "lol Nix".

From what I've seen and read the main one seems to be around he threw lots of underneath passes. Caleb Williams actually threw more screens and bubbles etc. so I'm not sure that can be used against him - even if you want to try his down field stats are still among the best of all QBs. His arm strength is good, his accuracy is arguably the best in the draft, he's mobile and can run for TDs. He doesn't make negative plays either - he doesn't throw INTs, take sacks or fumble.

He should be pretty solid for Denver, it's a good landing position for him, age would be the big thing when is he going to be ready is it next year or is it a year or two down the track. There's surely less questions on Nix being at worst a solid QB in the NFL than say Penix who is off two ACL's already.

Only Average arm strength, doesn’t throw deep often, was rubbish at auburn and finally some of worst footwork I have ever seen especially when pressured plus his age. He was clearly the 6th best qb in this draft and should have gone middle of 2nd to 3rd round not top 12. Plus throw in his awful senior bowl performance.

Only Average arm strength, doesn’t throw deep often, was rubbish at auburn and finally some of worst footwork I have ever seen especially when pressured plus his age. He was clearly the 6th best qb in this draft and should have gone middle of 2nd to 3rd round not top 12. Plus throw in his awful senior bowl performance.

Least he doesn't have fitness queries, plenty of QB's have 'average arm strength anyway, for every Mahomes/Allen there is what 6-7 that just are solid and do their job. Do feel Nix will be fine, whether he's more than that no idea but after the first 3 are you confident in any of them and Maye will either be a grand slam or won't work do there's risk there, hasn't played a lot

was rubbish at auburn

I'll give him an out. Auburn were and still are a complete shambles although it looks like Hugh Freeze may be turning it around. No QB going there was set up to succeed. There is a reason why he improved out of sight when he went to Oregon.

Back