Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

To bring in Touk or Flanders this week? The other will come in next week (RD5). Basically who is more likely to have a big score + bigger $$$ rise against GWS.

Touk: $575k, BE 76, not a great record vs GWS (Since 2020: 80, 143, 76, 81).

Flanders: $528k, BE 73. 113 last season vs GWS.

Or find a way to trade in both? :moustache:

Real Head or gut moment.

Who to field out of these 3?

Reid, Cadman, Sexton.

Don't really have confidence in any of them.
I'm fielding Reid and Cadman and benching Sexton but it's a lottery really.

FWIW I'll be at the WC v Sydney game yelling out "kick it to Reid" at every opportunity so that might help :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Trade Fyfe or Jordon this week?

Jordon got WCEs, but something is telling me to do the opposite

Anyone seen George?

George Costanza Wow GIF by hero0fwar

Green or Steele and 200k in bank?
Usually I would say buy low, sell high, but Green is actually better $ per point currently. He isn't going to maintain a 140 average though and will probably regress down to 120ish, so the question you have to answer is: how likely is it Steele keeps this up? If you think he can, it's a no-brainer. Similar points from here on out for $100k less.

Crouch vs Drew?

Drew looks to be playing a permanent role in the midfield with a breakeven of only 18

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Punting Billings this round.
Plus I need a Fyfe or Reid to go.
Fyfe could be managed or pump out a 90 in a better team. Get $$$ going.
Reid is safe most weeks but scores in the 50-60s in a bad team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan Clark vs Nasiah Wanganeen-Milera vs Lachlan Bramble

Which one do i pick lads?

If anyone has an argument for fielding Cadman or Darcy over the other one, I'd love to hear it. For now, just doing Cadman as it's a bit of an easier KPP matchup (Read in his first game will be an easier backup ruck matchup than Blicavs you'd think), plus Geelong's KPDs are a bit better (outside of GC having Collins, but he'll go to Hogan you'd think). Splitting hairs, I know.

If anyone has an argument for fielding Cadman or Darcy over the other one, I'd love to hear it. For now, just doing Cadman as it's a bit of an easier KPP matchup (Read in his first game will be an easier backup ruck matchup than Blicavs you'd think), plus Geelong's KPDs are a bit better (outside of GC having Collins, but he'll go to Hogan you'd think). Splitting hairs, I know.
This had me stumped too. Then Sexton got dropped and I can at least loop them now.
I was leaning towards Cadman slightly as the Bevo factor is always a concern

Sheezel & Draper versus Whitfield & Brown?
Im bringing in Sheezel and Brown lol

Brown actually has a bit of talent, if he can keep his spot will probably score pretty well with nice role and decent kick on him. Popular with VFL watchers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back