Draft Profile 2024 Mid Season draft prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Spicer has actually played well in all the games I have watched
Neither have really caught my eye really. Both just look like decent VFL players and not much more.

Really would rather try and get one of the 19yo's that could very well be long term players than just pick up what would just be more average depth players. One of McLachlan, Uerata and Kershaw and the three I'd be hoping for.

Still don’t understand how Victoria make a young guns squad to play a game to promote their MSD talent yet WA gets nothing to showcase our over agers and mid season draft talent.

Still don’t understand how Victoria make a young guns squad to play a game to promote their MSD talent yet WA gets nothing to showcase our over agers and mid season draft talent.
It's a conspiracy!
youtube fashion GIF

Totally! I’m sure WA & SA would be able to put together decent enough teams to make it worthwhile to play a few games especially if they made it an under 20/21 game.

Because AFL Vic pull this together, and the SA/WA equivalent don't?

What are WAFL watchers' opinion on Sasha Kernutt? I know he's 29 but he looks pretty fast and is a natural goal kicker, would he be a good MSD pickup?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah. Pickett was a lot better at WAFL level compared to Kernut.
Hopefully we can get a good 2-3 WA boys picked up in the MSD.
Unless there are really slim pickings this year, I doubt that someone who's older and worse than Pickett was will get picked up in the end, unfortunately for him.

Totally! I’m sure WA & SA would be able to put together decent enough teams to make it worthwhile to play a few games especially if they made it an under 20/21 game.
Probably asked not to by the WA/SA teams so that they can keep them under the radar for themselves. Worked for the WA teams for years.

For the life of me I can’t find any write ups or info on the young guns v vm game. Does anyone know where there are any BF reviews at least?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back