Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Moved this from the 'Round 5 trades' thread

Reckon Bont is worth a shout this week, no Libba should see him in and around the contest more, but Bevo :drunk:

Captain options are a bit iffy after that mainly because I don't have many, Sheezel could easily cop a Finn tag, Heeney up against the GC mids who are the hardest to score against this year. Maybe Butters against the Pies who've become the 3rd easiest team for mids to score against:think:

Moved this from the 'Round 5 trades' thread

Reckon Bont is worth a shout this week, no Libba should see him in and around the contest more, but Bevo :drunk:

Captain options are a bit iffy after that mainly because I don't have many, Sheezel could easily cop a Finn tag, Heeney up against the GC mids who are the hardest to score against this year. Maybe Butters against the Pies who've become the 3rd easiest team for mids to score against:think:
Suns have given up the least touches per game too. Plus they're at the SCG, and the Suns are always a bogey team for them there

Suns have given up the least touches per game too. Plus they're at the SCG, and the Suns are always a bogey team for them there
Probably the wrong thread (again) but I would be a bit circumspect about bringing Heeney in (for those that are thinking about it) Adams and Parker next week makes him a 'wait n see'

Probably the wrong thread (again) but I would be a bit circumspect about bringing Heeney in (for those that are thinking about it) Adams and Parker next week makes him a 'wait n see'
and even the last few weeks the scores from the big name mid premos have been low against them

Tigs: No mid tons

Dogs: Bont the only ton, and it was at Mars Stadium

Crows: Laird and Crouch the only tons

GWS: Cogs was the only mid to ton up (helped by goals), Green was in the 80s

Hawks: A bit harder to gauge but the Hawks mids were really bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon Finn goes to Sheezel 100% and does a proper job. He was matched up on Flanders last week but didn't really go with him as a tagger. Hawks will see this as a strong chance to rack up a win against North so I see Finn being told to stick properly to his man.

To add to that, I remember last year, Sheezel was absolutely dominating and Finn went to him in the 3rd quarter to shut him down. He was on 75 at half time and finished on 112.

Thinking of going nuclear and putting the C on Dawson tonight, after burning the VC on Steele. Tag-risk Sheezel is scaring me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back