Strategy 2024 Fantasy DPP Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

1712642911605.jpeg

Rule changes on the run .....part of making the game easier to play

1712643029951.png

Bevo is leaving us on the edge here. Sanders becoming a FWD would allow SuperCoaches valuable time to assess DPPs to determine the top forwards of 2024. And even more crucially, free up an on-field spot in midfield. Sanders’ forward percentage for the year dropped from 38 per cent to 36 per cent after last round, just above the 35 per cent DPP threshold. He will be a close wach in the Dogs’ next two games.

Darcy’s
ruck time dipped slightly last round, attending five centre bounces after starting at nine and seven in his first two games, but his forward split for the season was virtually unchanged. He’s on track to become a FWD-RUC after round 6, as long as Luke Beveridge does the right thing

Aish is probably a top 6 defender once he gets DPP. Going at 101.
Is there any worry that he gets shifted around at all? Historically he’s been a ‘plug any gap’ type of player and I worry with Chapman coming back that he potentially moves to a wing to accomodate. I also don’t know the ins and outs of your team so could be way off the mark

Is there any worry that he gets shifted around at all? Historically he’s been a ‘plug any gap’ type of player and I worry with Chapman coming back that he potentially moves to a wing to accomodate. I also don’t know the ins and outs of your team so could be way off the mark
Highly doubt it. Aish trained back all summer and Chapman trained wing for at least part of it.

Chapman is more likely to play wing than Aish, especially since Aish is smashing it back there.

Aish is probably a top 6 defender once he gets DPP. Going at 101.

I like him but we are so stacked for defender premo's this year - Sheezel, Daicos, Whitfield, Martin, Stewart, NWM, Luke Ryan, Duggan will be up there I think, Yeo if he stays fit has a prime role, Young, eventually you run out of spots in that line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was tossing up between Martin and Wanganeen-Milera this week, but Martin seems the best bet. Will be D1 in a few weeks. Got to strike while the iron is hot!
Ahead of Harry. Still reckon Sheezel and Daicos will be 1-2 come years end In saying that i dont own Martin yet. Do you think i may be bias

Ahead of Harry. Still reckon Sheezel and Daicos will be 1-2 come years end In saying that i dont own Martin yet. Do you think i may be bias

Sorry I should have said D2 as I forgot about Harry the 🐐 Sheezel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back