Captains 2024 Fantasy VC / Captains

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney or Steele C?
Been asking myself the same thing. Currently on Heeney, but I don't know much about Mt Barker oval, so thinking Steele at the Norwood matchbox is the play (also a unique in my league match-up)

(VC) Heeney 1st up today .....then if needed (C) Steele, the tackling machine at the postage stamp of an oval, Norwood ......absolutely tailor made for Steele's game
For that reason I’m going Steele after how many stoppages the game the other night had. I’d imagine anyone with Marshall should captain him without a second thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne still have only conceded two tons to mids (Drew made it two on the weekend with 11 tackles) and they’ve played a few top 4 sides.
Good advice and changed my VC because of your post, thank you. Ended up putting VC on Rozee instead of Dawson and I will loophole poophole his score by putting C on Barnett! Still think Heeney will score more than 133 against Eagles but it would be a stupid gamble not to take Rozee's score.

Good advice and changed my VC because of your post, thank you. Ended up putting VC on Rozee instead of Dawson and I will loophole poophole his score by putting C on Barnett! Still think Heeney will score more than 133 against Eagles but it would be a stupid gamble not to take Rozee's score.
Loophole poophole. Nice

Very open in terms of VC options this week, can use Grundy as the C

English- can't have a rubbish week again right?

Martin- very likely junks it up again

Dawson, Whit, Anderson, Butters decent options for the Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back