Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1989 last week, it was a horror. 200k to blow and one boost left to burn. Which option would people go....

A - Bringing in Heeney, Ryan and a fielded rook in Jones
1715163417654.png

or spread the wealth more, and bring in Dale, Clarry and Moore.

1715163601521.png

(plz god help)

Yeo to Clarry is done in advance of tomorrow nights game.

I will also trade Jones in, possibly for Sexton.

Will hold Sicily, Green, Rozee and Sweet hopefully they are all one-gamers at most
View attachment 1983181

Noticed Henry back for saints .
HGarica...in trouble¿

1989 last week, it was a horror. 200k to blow and one boost left to burn. Which option would people go....

View attachment 1983178

View attachment 1983180

(plz god help)
Probably the second one but I can see why your confused it's a close call.
Ryan and Heeney would be epic ins but they feel a bit over priced.
Moore is probably similar.

Last edited:

View attachment 1983178

View attachment 1983180

(plz god help)
I’ve gone something similar to option B mate.

Sinc, Stew and Clarry in for me this week. They represent terrific value for potential output imo.

I miss out on big guns like Serong, Butters, Ryan, and Zerrett, but I get an extra ‘keeper’ by being a tightarse.

Good luck :thumbsu:

Roberts to Clarry is done.

Can go Williams to Sinclair without using my boost.
Or take the punt on McKercher being a keeper?

Going a bit cold on Jones, I’ve been making bad decisions with this second round of rookies. Draper, Garcia and Rogers all underwhelming.

Not sure?
Probably Sinclair mate.
Kerch will make cash but I doubt he's a keeper.
R12 is a terrible bye you can't flip him to anyone who's had a bye.
Sinclair has a good run of games coming up

I’ve gone something similar to option B mate.

Sinc, Stew and Clarry in for me this week. They represent terrific value for potential output imo.

I miss out on big guns like Serong, Butters, Ryan, and Zerrett, but I get an extra ‘keeper’ by being a tightarse.

Good luck :thumbsu:
“Being a tightarse” - could be the title of your next movie :p

Going a bit cold on Jones, I’ve been making bad decisions with this second round of rookies. Draper, Garcia and Rogers all underwhelming.

Not sure?

He looks alright .
But bit worried .

They had .
Bedford and Thomas sub..
Both been good this year for GWS.

View attachment 1983178

View attachment 1983180

(plz god help)
Option B

You’ve survived this far without Ryan & Heeney - might as well wait a bit longer for their spuddy games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure?
Don't know if this helps, my weird crap seems to work for me probably not so much for sensible types.

Amongst my guidelines I have a no vertically challenged policy if I'm not sure. Like my second tier rookies to be above 185, and Jones seems even slighter for the crash and bang of AFL-assuming of course these measurement's are somewhat accurate

EG- 1715165482980.png

1715165539750.png

Having said that 2 70's is pretty good, and he will make some cash, haven't looked into the 2 102k Rookies yet-next weeks decision for me.

Don't know if this helps, my weird crap seems to work for me probably not so much for sensible types.

Amongst my guidelines I have a no vertically challenged policy if I'm not sure. Like my second tier rookies to be above 185, and Jones seems even slighter for the crash and bang of AFL-assuming of course these measurement's are somewhat accurate

EG-View attachment 1983218

View attachment 1983220

Having said that 2 70's is pretty good, and he will make some cash, haven't looked into the 2 102k Rookies yet-next weeks decision for me.
That's a good idea I've never thought of that.
Cheers

That's a good idea I've never thought of that.
Cheers
I generally seem to be good with rookies, the normal stuff ups but a lot better than most this year, luck factor as well, and took Simpson last week just cause he was a tad bigger and cheaper and had DPP-probably a fail, but would be OK having a cheap donut DPP, so not too fussed.

I do miss a few thou, but ain't taking Jones-prefer to put my money on Hayes who I want onfield and need for the byes.

Williams > Jackson

Yeo > Merrett

Can't think of anything better with Sweet and Green missing this week. :'(

Roughied Jackson back in instead of getting English as it leaves me with $200k in the kitty still to help me get Oliver or a premo defender next week.

Feel like this is the best I can come up with.

Not happy with my backline at all. Was going to get Martin in but Sweet has f@rked all that up!! :(

T1.JPG

Williams > Jackson

Yeo > Merrett

Can't think of anything better with Sweet and Green missing this week. :'(

Roughied Jackson back in instead of getting English as it leaves me with $200k in the kitty still to help me get Oliver or a premo defender next week.

Feel like this is the best I can come up with.

Not happy with my backline at all. Was going to get Martin in but Sweet has f@rked all that up!! :(

View attachment 1983273
How many roughly so far .?

Watched this tonight .number 22 ump .
My gawd just reward the tackles ....play on..

Used to be called dropping the ball, back in the day. Free kick.
Or incorrect disposal.
Whatever you call it, free kick.
But apparently not…….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back