Preview North v crows Saturday 27 @1.45pm in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep even if Finnbar don’t kick a goal he will crash packs and bring the ball to ground, unfortunately Sellers isn’t having any impact.

I would like to see Hardeman come in and move Scott to the wing.
Yep just want Finnbar in to crash packs and compete

Can also relief ruck so larkey doesn’t have to

Out: Simpkin (omit), Sellers (omit), Stephens (omit), Nyuon (omit), McKercher (rest), Ford (inj)

In: Wardlaw, B. George, Hardeman, Archer, Greenwood, Pink
Pink was diabolical in the VFL. Looked good in the preseason and now looks like another turd in the collection.

I’d have Bergman in that list of ins. At least he has some ticker.

I would like player changes to reflect a change of strategy. When I heard in preseason that we were planning to set up play from the backline with players such as Fisher and McKercher, and then heard George talking about northball, I thought this was great and was looking forward to the season. This strategy is clearly not working and we are going backwards. I just hope we try a different plan and select players accordingly
A back 6 full of players who aren’t natural defenders getting slaughtered each week.

Genius Clarko!

Yep just want Finnbar in to crash packs and compete

Can also relief ruck so larkey doesn’t have to
The kid isn’t ready. Would love to see him in because he can crash packs and take a mark, but after the Sellers disaster, I’m not sure it’s worth killing another players confidence.

If they are going to persist in playing Corr, then send him forward. At least he won’t get in Larkey’s way because he is too stupid to read the play and get to the contest.

I won’t be watching so bring in whoever. Idgaf

You could put 15+ stars into this team and it would not make s as difference

There is zero heart, intent or belief at our club

Until you accept that, you’re going to be fooled all year, thinking changing tie decks around will make any difference when the clubs culture is broken

There are zero standards or expectations at our club to compete. Clarko or no one is driving the message.

It's deck chairs on the Titanic type stuff, but here goes.

Sheezel into MID/FWD.

Comben to CHB.

Pink for Biggie

Maley for Sellers (Maley is the most unready AFL footballer I've ever seen, but we have no option).

Hardeman for McDonald.

George for Stephens. Move Scott to the Wing.

Bergman for Tucker. I'd move Fisher up the ground to the wing. Miller takes his spot in defence.

Greenwood for Simpkin.

Archer in for anyone as at least a lockdown defender.

A genuine statement.

Bergman if ready needs to come in ... Scott to a wing
Archer needs to come in for a bit of mongrel, fight, tenacity.
Wardlaw in
Brayden George in.
Sheezel needs to play wing or guts to deliver the pill inside 50.

Out, anybody I don't really care (Lazarro and Phillips need a run of games).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Sellers, Ford, Tucker, Stephens

In: Wardlaw, Stephenson, Bergman, George

Corr - Fogarty
Mcdonald - Walker (Fk me)
Fisher - Rankine
Mckercher - Rachele

Try and free up Chom and Biggie as much as possible. George rotating off half back.

Forward line mix of Larkey, Zurhaar, Duursma, Drury, Stephenson, Ford, Curtis

Mids LDU, Sheezel, Wardlaw, Phillips, Powell, Simpkin

Wings Scott, Stephens (Luckiest man in Australia to still be playing), Lazzaro

See what happens. Throw caution to the wind. Belt someone, start an all in, just see what happens.

Play players in roles they can feasibly play now.

We be acting like some ethereal point in the future things are just all gonna click into place and we have ebbed away all confidence within the team to even play the game.

I used to say we were a long way from anywhere.

We are now no where and I am not even sure we have a compass to tell us what direction to take.

It's deck chairs on the Titanic type stuff, but here goes.

Sheezel into MID/FWD.

Comben to CHB.

Pink for Biggie

Maley for Sellers (Maley is the most unready AFL footballer I've ever seen, but we have no option).

Hardeman for McDonald.

George for Stephens. Move Scott to the Wing.

Bergman for Tucker. I'd move Fisher up the ground to the wing. Miller takes his spot in defence.

Greenwood for Simpkin.

Archer in for anyone as at least a lockdown defender.

A genuine statement.
I don’t think anything this dramatic will happen and I don’t agree with all your suggestions but have to applaud the general theme of moving players to where they can play their best.

The scary thing is that you could at least add another 8 names on to that list.

Simpkin, Duursma, McKercher, Fisher, Corr, McDonald, Nuyon, Zurhaar.

These experienced players shouldn’t be playing this bad and the younger kids looked cooked.

The younger kids aren't cooked, they just don't know what they are doing and are overwhelmed at the situation.

Look at McKercher's run through the middle. If we could support him and actually deploy him in a role, he would be a weapon right now.

We need some integrity at selection, problem is there isn't a heap pushing up from the 2's:
In - Hardeman, Wardlaw, Bergman, Archer
Out - Duursma, Stephens, Sellers, Biggie,

Not sure on the status of Ford and Colby's health, Colby seemed to take another blow to the sternum in the last quarter and seemed in a bit of discomfort. I have assumed they are both healthy enough to play, if not I'd probably promote either Greenwood or Shiels or both.

The younger kids aren't cooked, they just don't know what they are doing and are overwhelmed at the situation.

Look at McKercher's run through the middle. If we could support him and actually deploy him in a role, he would be a weapon right now.
Same thing. Lost and confused is the same as cooked.

McKercher should never be played out of the back half again. Yes he’s attacking, but too small and not defensive minded enough to actually defend and Duursma is floating around and trying to take hangers and not doing the basics.

I’m not saying they are bad players, but I don’t think a rest in the VL to get some confidence and get away from the shitshow that is our AFL team would do them any harm.

They actually might feel some relief.

Maley in to play forward and contest, Sellers out for him.

Chom back and stays back, keep him and Biggie together for a few games.

Wardlaw in if right, Stephens/Fisher can go for him

Fisher either goes forward or dropped.

Let's have a look at Hardeman, if he comes in, Scott goes up to the wing vacated by Stephens.

Phillips stays. I like Lazz as the sub.

Can’t wait to see tex and fogarty kick 15 between them, rankine and rachelle another 5-10 and Dawson to get 40 disposals while this club starts off decent only for a bad patch in the game to result in a 6 goal loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back