WADA need to get lost

Remove this Banner Ad

LosBeatles

All Australian
Nov 24, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Doesn't it make anyone else rage when you read stuff like 'WADA could ban the bombers for two years... " "The AFL is only a tiny organisation to WADA, they will deal out punishment with no consideration for the competition or finances."

Who the hell are they, and why are we letting them interfere with our game?

It is a fact that these international organisations are the most corrupt on the planet. Think FIFA.

Letting them decide anything about our game would be like being charged with murder, arriving at court, and finding that Martin Bryant is the judge, with that psycho from Snowtown head of the jury.

Essendon are my most disliked team, but the idea they should fall at the mercy of these international corrupt criminals is beyond belief, we have to fight against them.

Doesn't it make anyone else rage when you read stuff like 'WADA could ban the bombers for two years... "
No.

This is possibly one of the worsts posts I've ever read on BigFooty.

I fear my club will be implicated more than most, but that doesn't change the fact that, as far as sporting issues go, there is nothing more loathsome than athletes on PEDs.

We want the best sportsmen and the best team to win, not the best chemists and best access to underworld figures.

If teams can't play within the rules, they should be kicked out of the competition. We are lenient enough as it is with cheats.

Blatant, systemic cheating should be met with expulsion. Then teams wouldn't risk it.

Hmmm....don't really agree with that. IF PED's are rife in AFL, I'd rather a body not directly involved take responsibility rather than the actual AFL. And who else is there that can do that?

why are we letting them interfere with our game?

And the answer to that (I believe) is because the AFL has to bend to their rules and legislation to get government funding I believe.

So unless you want the funding to leave the sport, WADA/ASADA have to interfere with the game to make sure there are no drug cheats

This is one of the big unknowns to me at this stage. Who is actually going to decide the penalties if (and I stress IF), the Bombers are found guilty ?

If it's the AFL, then there will be one course of action. If it's ASADA and WADA, there will be another set of penalties...

Does anyone have anything concrete on who is actually determining the penalties here ???

I'll be honest. As a Richmond supporter I don't agree with much of what any of you others say.

But ******* damn right I agree to this, even it hurts my own club. Sport has no place for cheats, criminals and performance enhancing substances.

WADA better throw the hammer down and throw it down hard. Time to end some careers after reading their report.

How dare they impose sanctions for illegal PED use. Who do they think they are, the World Anti-Doping Agency or something!?
**chuckles**

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, stay out of it WADA, we've got a cold blooded killer on the case.

images

In Clarkson we trust.

This is one of the big unknowns to me at this stage. Who is actually going to decide the penalties if (and I stress IF), the Bombers are found guilty ?

If it's the AFL, then there will be one course of action. If it's ASADA and WADA, there will be another set of penalties...

Does anyone have anything concrete on who is actually determining the penalties here ???

Lol. Didn't think the usual AFL deal of sweeping things under the carpet was called 'action'?

ASADA are the formal investigators and the government body, they'll make recommedations and then it's highly likely the AFL will follow them.

Doesn't it make anyone else rage when you read stuff like 'WADA could ban the bombers for two years... " "The AFL is only a tiny organisation to WADA, they will deal out punishment with no consideration for the competition or finances."

Yes it does make me rage, but for an entirely different reason to you.

Who the hell are they, and why are we letting them interfere with our game?

They are the World Anti Doping Agency agency. We have a duty to try to keep our sport clean of performance enhancing drugs.

It is a fact that these international organisations are the most corrupt on the planet. Think FIFA.

How exactly are they corrupt?

Letting them decide anything about our game would be like being charged with murder, arriving at court, and finding that Martin Bryant is the judge, with that psycho from Snowtown head of the jury.

So is Marion Jones is at the head of WADA is she?

Essendon are my most disliked team, but the idea they should fall at the mercy of these international corrupt criminals is beyond belief, we have to fight against them.

Yeah no.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back