WADA need to get lost

Remove this Banner Ad

Get real!

its-hammer-time.jpg

Hmmm....don't really agree with that. IF PED's are rife in AFL, I'd rather a body not directly involved take responsibility rather than the actual AFL. And who else is there that can do that?

Agree. The AFL can't be trusted to investigate itself on serious issues. They investigated Melbourne for tanking in 2011, remember.

Smash any club found guilty. If this was the Crows my opinion wouldn't change. One of the worst thing sthat comes from drug cheating is the perception in young athletes that it's impossible to compete if you don't cheat. Need to be merciless with sorting this out, put the fear of God into anyone even contemplating cheating with drugs.

Smash any club found guilty. If this was the Crows my opinion wouldn't change. One of the worst thing sthat comes from drug cheating is the perception in young athletes that it's impossible to compete if you don't cheat. Need to be merciless with sorting this out, put the fear of God into anyone even contemplating cheating with drugs.
This. A million times over.

Get real!

its-hammer-time.jpg
Do we really need to get Rompingwins involved? He's bad enough when the season is actually on, let alone giving him more air time.

Doesn't it make anyone else rage when you read stuff like 'WADA could ban the bombers for two years... " "The AFL is only a tiny organisation to WADA, they will deal out punishment with no consideration for the competition or finances."

Who the hell are they, and why are we letting them interfere with our game?

It is a fact that these international organisations are the most corrupt on the planet. Think FIFA.

Letting them decide anything about our game would be like being charged with murder, arriving at court, and finding that Martin Bryant is the judge, with that psycho from Snowtown head of the jury.

Essendon are my most disliked team, but the idea they should fall at the mercy of these international corrupt criminals is beyond belief, we have to fight against them.
We'll start a crusade....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we really need to get Rompingwins involved? He's bad enough when the season is actually on, let alone giving him more air time.
Thnx but I'll post what I think is in keeping with the tone of a thread or post I trust you'll do the same

Terrible thread. Any player knowingly taking banned PED's should go for life. I have sympathy for those getting it under false pretences, but they also need to go for period of time too or we'd just have clubs trying it on with a fall guy in place.

Terrible thread. Any player knowingly taking banned PED's should go for life. I have sympathy for those getting it under false pretences, but they also need to go for period of time too or we'd just have clubs trying it on with a fall guy in place.
I'm okay with the rules. First offence is a 2-year ban (adjustable with pleas; absolute minimum is 1 year); second offence is life.

Doesn't it make anyone else rage when you read stuff like 'WADA could ban the bombers for two years... " "The AFL is only a tiny organisation to WADA, they will deal out punishment with no consideration for the competition or finances."

Who the hell are they, and why are we letting them interfere with our game?

It is a fact that these international organisations are the most corrupt on the planet. Think FIFA.

Letting them decide anything about our game would be like being charged with murder, arriving at court, and finding that Martin Bryant is the judge, with that psycho from Snowtown head of the jury.

Essendon are my most disliked team, but the idea they should fall at the mercy of these international corrupt criminals is beyond belief, we have to fight against them.

Piss of ASADA , WADA we are the AFL, how doesnot compliance sit with the AOC if that happens and our girls and boys cant go to Rio or the other Australian national sides cant play overseas.

But hey its AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back