Stenglein- How many weeks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, they are going to listen to you. I'm sure you agree with the Pickett decision, don't you? But you don't agree with this one. Pathetic.

PAFC2004 said:
Yes, they are going to listen to you. I'm sure you agree with the Pickett decision, don't you? But you don't agree with this one. Pathetic.
There are way to many suspensions these days just to protec t the image of the game infront of parents who don't want their kids to see that go unpunished.

weagles_fan said:
There are way to many suspensions these days just to protec t the image of the game infront of parents who don't want their kids to see that go unpunished.

It has nothing to do with that. Players need to learn that they can't hit other players heads. Someone could be seriously injured.

PAFC2004 said:
It has nothing to do with that. Players need to learn that they can't hit other players heads. Someone could be seriously injured.
Oh yeh and when was the last time a player got seriously injured from a bump?

weagles_fan said:
Wouldn't it be easier just to ban weak dogs like Port from playing? I mean any other team would have ridden that bump without a problem.

Ha Ha HA

Remove this Banner Ad

Back