Brownlow Medallist
Sep 23, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Antonio, Redbacks
West v Centrals at Richmond Oval 7:10 Tonight
In one of the games to kick off the season Westies potentially have two Crows playing with both Brad Crouch and Rory Laird named on an extended bench. Basketball rookie Jack Osborn has been named on an extended bench for Centrals.
Edit - Jack Osborn has tweeted he is playing Reserves due to a "small injury"

Norwood v Port at Norwood Oval 7:10 Tonight
For the reigning premier legs Mitch Grigg has been named as the Rover. Unsurprisingly there are no players playing for one club.

South v Glenelg at Noarlunga 5:00 Good Friday

Will edit when teams are announced.

Sturt v Eagles at Unley 2:10 Saturday on ABCTV

Will edit when teams are announced.

South
McKernan
Hartigan
Dowdell (extended bench)

Glenelg
Lyons
Lynch

Sturt
McIntyre
Atkins
Kerridge
Tambling
Graham
Riley

Eagles
Ellis-Yolmen (Extended Bench)
Joyce (Reserves)

Half-Time Westies/Dogs and Laird and Crouch looking good statswise, Griggs kicked a goal in Norwood/Port game with alright stats also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Crouch has to come in, he needs to be playing AFL right now, elite prospect. Our captain should be relegated for Crouch, he can show his leadership at training because we sure dont see it out on the ground on match day!

Looks like another superb game by Crouch stats wise:thumbsu:

No one can tell me he shouldn't be in our best 22 given the pathetic effort displayed last Friday. He's the kind of talent that you just find a way of getting in the side.

Grigg: 12k, 5hb, 17d, 5m, 1t, 4Cl, 3I50, 2R50 2.1

However was apparently stretchered off with a head injury
Grigg was good, took a couple of really strong marks as well. I missed the incident, all I knew we had a player on a stretcher, I was hoping it wasn't Grigg which it was :( but thankfully it wasn't a knee :thumbsu:

He has definitely gone up a notch from his previous games, now he is one of the key midfielders.

As for Crouch, with those stats if he doesn't get a game Sando would want to have a bloody good reason.

Apparently Grigg taken away in a ambulance sirens blaring. heck, hope its only precautionary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back