Backfire Where will Essendon finish in the top 4?

Where will Essendon finish in the top 4?

• 1st

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • 2nd

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 3rd

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 4th

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Out of the 8

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If the bumbers go 0-3, will they dominate the end of year draft again?
200.gif

I still have faith that Essendon could finish as high as 12th this year. But it would be more fun if they finished 18th and then wasted pick 1 on another "midfielder" whose best position is back pocket.

After an unexpected slow first few weeks, I'll go with second.
I had no idea someone was more deluded than me

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The result hands the Dockers their best start to a season since 2015, a year they won the minor premiership before ultimately going down to Hawthorn in the Grand Final.

Sent by shoe phone via Tapatoe

After an unexpected slow first few weeks, I'll go with second.
I read the op as “where will Essendon finish in the bottom four” as my brain cannot process such an outlandish combo of words and takes short cuts. Sort of like Essendon taking shortcuts in games like no pressure to save on work.

I also picked 2nd as I don’t think they are capable of winning anything.

How many days has it been since bombers won a final.
Someone told me over 5000.
I call bullshit on that
All I know is that I was at that game and it was a bloody long time ago. When I think of all of the life changes and places I have travelled to and lived in, cars I have owned, dudes I have ****ed, since that day, I honestly get depressed just thinking about it. Who cares anyway, it's gonna be another 5k days at least before we get any place good....

I have a feeling the Bombres are about to go on a twenty-match winning streak and take the chocolates in 2023.

Some crazy, grey-haired old campaigner just told me. He was standing on the cnr of Collins and Spring Sts and he kept saying something about his daughter doing the dirty with a bloke named 'Bucks'.

The whole thing was a rather unpleasant experience, if I'm honest.

Back