Backfire Where will Essendon finish in the top 4?

Where will Essendon finish in the top 4?

• 1st

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • 2nd

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 3rd

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 4th

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Out of the 8

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With the games :goat: player in Jake Stringer, our elite midfield, dominant youf and 7 goal a game power forward in Peter Wright I think we can all agree it’s hard to see the bombers slipping out of the top 4 this season.

Will we go one better than 2000? That might be a stretch but it’s not impossible.

Discuss.

With the games :goat: player in Jake Stringer, our elite midfield, dominant youf and 7 goal a game power forward in Peter Wright I think we can all agree it’s hard to see the bombers slipping out of the top 4 this season.

Will we go one better than 2000? That might be a stretch but it’s not impossible.

Discuss.
Try Hugs, not Drugs.

Discuss.
Err err you're the best mod at the bay and sooz is the worst potty mouth admin ever, how's that instead??

The least you can say about Essendon is that they're amazingly consistent.
They've been a top 4 side in February for at least the past 20 years.
Multiple trade week premierships will do that. Truely amazing effort really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back