Backfire Where will Essendon finish in the top 4?

Where will Essendon finish in the top 4?

• 1st

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • 2nd

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 3rd

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 4th

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Out of the 8

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey zackah I'm checking in from the top 4/prelim final penthouse

Blue Skies everywhere

images
jack off please GIF

Don't bump the fred. Don't bump the fred

* it, I'm bumping the fred!

Is this year the year friends? 4-2-1 with games against minnows to come its hard to see how Essendon don't get the double chance this year. Lead by the GOAT Anzac Day medalist captain we are destined for greatness as I am sure you would all agree.

Discuss.

Is this year the year friends? 4-2-1 with games against minnows to come its hard to see how Essendon don't get the double chance this year. Lead by the GOAT Anzac Day medalist captain we are destined for greatness as I am sure you would all agree.

Discuss.
There's nothing to discuss you had lollingwood by the nads early yesterday but then choked bigtime and got away with a draw, you're not top 4 material, sorry but it's reality.

Discuss.
Yes, yes and double yes.

Pre ordering a slab for the meltdown.

There's nothing to discuss you had lollingwood by the nads early yesterday but then choked bigtime and got away with a draw, you're not top 4 material, sorry but it's reality.
You are correct. We should have defeated the reigning premiers in the biggest home and away game of the year however LanGOAT made his only error of the season in an otherwise stellar performance.

Does that make us premiership favourites? Probably a bit early for that but maybe top 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which of Carlton/Geelong/GWS/Sydney will you knock out?
Good question NN. I think its safe to say at this point GWS and Sydney are :padlock:s so that leaves Carlton or Geelong. If we analyse the draw, their lists, and champion data very closely we come to the realisation that both of them are :poo: and Essendon and Melbourne will replace them by years end.

You can keep this post and praise me later.

Good question NN. I think its safe to say at this point GWS and Sydney are :padlock:s so that leaves Carlton or Geelong. If we analyse the draw, their lists, and champion data very closely we come to the realisation that both of them are :poo: and Essendon and Melbourne will replace them by years end.

We beat GWS last week

In the spirit of this thread... I'll go check how much the Geelong v Carlton GF is paying

In the spirit of this thread... I'll go check how much the Geelong v Carlton GF is paying
Please don't mention Carlton and GF in the same sentence. Last year with Collingwood was bad enough. Carlton? No. Just no. 🤮

Fred needs more sooz melts reacts

Essendon ruckman Todd Goldstein has said Brad Scott is a better coach at the Bombers than when he was at North Melbourne.

Goldstein has played under Scott at both clubs told 3AW Football he “100 per cent thinks that Essendon have got the best version of Brad
There we go that should do it :)

Back