Backfire Top 4 tigers in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Ehh.... Good luck with Koshitzke

Should just try and get Mabior Chol back. He is 10 times the player Koshitzke is

Ehh.... Good luck with Koshitzke

Should just try and get Mabior Chol back. He is 10 times the player Koshitzke is
I didn't think Kosh was that bad.

New coach, new power forward, new game plan! suck it you biatches we is back next season baby!:)

Oh dear. Hopper and Tarranto kicking pie floaters to Koschitzke all while being coached by a coach no one else wanted - maybe it's a revolutionary new tactic to have 17 other clubs keel over in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh dear. Hopper and Tarranto kicking pie floaters to Koschitzke all while being coached by a coach no one else wanted - maybe it's a revolutionary new tactic to have 17 other clubs keel over in an uncontrollable fit of laughter.
Pipe down 12thlong, you just worry about getting old timer Goldy in the off season i'm pretty sure he'll fix up your ruck woes.:rolleyes:

The Bray won't quite be the same without the tuggers in here posting chestpuffy pieces - so many Richmint flogs already disappeared into September holidays...

I'm so so saaaad.
Speaking off holidays I hope you enjoy watching the bears playing in the Granny next week after they smash your pathetic blooz tomorrow evening.:)

Last edited:
Speaking off holidays I hope you enjoy watching yje bears playing in the Granny next week after they smash your pathetic blooz tomorrow evening.:)

Don't tell me you are a Brisbane fan now? Sureluy you'd be barracking for the Blues over the banana benders?

Don't tell me you are a Brisbane fan now? Sureluy you'd be barracking for the Blues over the banana benders?
Me follow your bloooz!!!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
Drink Reaction GIF by Laff
Season 5 Lol GIF by Real Husbands of Hollywood

MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE - note I have not trolled you or Melbum once since last week...

maybe the inevitable demise of these little pussy tiggies will see a rejuvenation of the Bay into something resembling decent fun - all that has to go now is one certain convict striped bunch and the Bay is rid of battered sausages as well...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back