Competitions West Coast Eagles Board Poster of the Year 2017: Voting

West Coast Eagles BigFooty 2017 Poster of the Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello friends and ep2006,

Welcome to our Poster of the Year voting thread for 2017.

Quite a few nominations so I've extended the nominations to a massive SIX posters. I've chosen these posters without any mod assistance, if you're unhappy well I don't care.

Our nominees vying for this:
248_1449207929l.jpg

Simple process, look at the poll and make a vote, after seven days the voting will end and Chief will award the winner with our lovely badge and I dunno maybe if he is feeling generous a Platinum Membership for a year. That's up to him but boy would he look like a meanie if he doesn't now.

Good luck to the nominees.

Mods: larrikin or swannies or even FiveStrings if he has powers still, please sticky.

Please note you get one vote, it can't be changed once done so vote with a brain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a famous Aussie political story about how Paul Keating had a go at a bunch of political journalists for giving his then opponent, John Hewson, an easy ride. They replied to him "yeah but we have you on a higher handicap mate. You're setting your own standard."

That is to say, they judged him more harshly because of his own success. In that light, Keys may suffer this year.

There's a famous Aussie political story about how Paul Keating had a go at a bunch of political journalists for giving his then opponent, John Hewson, an easy ride. They replied to him "yeah but we have you on a higher handicap mate. You're setting your own standard."

That is to say, they judged him more harshly because of his own success. In that light, Keys may suffer this year.

Update: looking at the running tally, probably not! Crown the campaigner now.

Votes by non-Eagles fans will not be accepted. Sorry Arr0w .

Another issue is posters somehow doing nothing else on BigFooty besides posting a vote, who even is all that jazz and ozredgum?

Back