Resource Ticketing Rd 22 Carlton game

Remove this Banner Ad

Covid is a first world problem.
I’m not 100% what this means but literally every generation this virus has increases the chance of mutation and the consequences of that it’s evolutionary biology 101

Delta is the result of this process so do you really think if it mutations endlessly in Africa/India it won’t end up here ?

It will

It already has and it’s already more lethal

Spoke to the club, the Western stand is now full.

It looks like the priority 1,2,3 groups is a little bit of a furphy as there were also individual bay limitations. So if 6000 mmembers were in the first allocation and all in Western stand and Western stand has < 6000 tickets then people will have missed out.

Yes I got 5 next to each other when last year they were separated by a spare seat.

Tells you how dangerous this really is compared to last year although this year you have to wear a mask to the ground. Think I heard you have to wear it at your seat. Anyone know those rules re mask at your seat.
Read somewhere that you need to be masked from entry to ground until exit at end of game ie. when seated too now.
Only exceptions for when you are eating and drinking.

Guess some people will just buy/bring lots of food and drink and spend the whole time gorging out :p :cool::D:thumbsu::beercheers::hamburger::frenchfries::pizza::icecreamcone:

Read somewhere that you need to be masked from entry to ground until exit at end of game ie. when seated too now.

Guess some people will just buy/bring lots of food and drink and spend the whole time gorging out :p :cool::D:thumbsu::beercheers::hamburger::frenchfries::pizza::icecreamcone:

At the Showdown last week you had to have a mask on at all times, including when seated, except when eating or drinking.

Security and AO staff were going through the crowd asking people to follow this rule when they saw people not adhering. Most people were good about it but there were apparently a few who were less compliant (based on what I saw, and in speaking to my dad who was sitting in another section).

At the Showdown last week you had to have a mask on at all times, including when seated, except when eating or drinking.

Security and AO staff were going through the crowd asking people to follow this rule when they saw people not adhering. Most people were good about it but there were apparently a few who were less compliant (based on what I saw, and in speaking to my dad who was sitting in another section).
Guess I’ll be having a few extra beverages than normal on the weekend…

Thats it. Just hold onto your drink bottle all match

SMA approves of this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went to the Showdown last week and secured seating allocation thru Ticketek. Could choose which bay I wanted in Western Stand. 15000 capacity.

This week. Cannot choose bay I want in Western Stand. Have to accept random bay (or keep dumping and choosing until I am happy with bay ;) ) Still only 15000 capacity.

Why the difference?

At showdown, every two rows vacant. Then everyone is seated NEXT to one another in a row. Why? Particularly vile at an away showdown too...

Got through dead on 11.
8 x tix in western stand in the fancy red seats (207). Stoked!!!! Feel very lucky. Sorry for those that miss out…

Missed out in the western stand. A shame, but hopefully can get to a home final. I had a pretty good run getting to most games last year.

Section 147, no! Miss my 135… anyway got a ticket so still happy. Hope everyone here grabbed a ticket already!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back