Roast Big Game Underperformers

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a good coach, never finished below 11th says some dumb* on the main board
He is a good coach, but he is not a great coach. Hence the difference. He has had a premiership list on two occasions imo. 2020 and 2014 and both years he failed because of his coaching decisions, selection and game plan.

Want a coach who will get you between 4th-9th go for Kenny. That’s the best you will get

Never finished in the top 2 either. In fact he will shortly hold the league all-time record for not doing so.
Why should you question him, your club could be a basket case says the supporter of a club who has been irrelevant for the last 20 years

When practically the entire side is listed, then it is not the players. We could make a list of retired big game underperformers under Ken as well. No point in making a list. It's Ken. He's not a winner.

When practically the entire side is listed, then it is not the players. We could make a list of retired big game underperformers under Ken as well. No point in making a list. It's Ken. He's not a winner.
I just get sick of the continued acceptance of underperformance with all the excuses in both pre- and post- game pressers. If we felt it was being addressed in any way at all, the fans may be more tolerant.

I just get sick of the continued acceptance of underperformance with all the excuses in both pre- and post- game pressers. If we felt it was being addressed in any way at all, the fans may be more tolerant.

Fully agree. The only way it an be addressed is to ditch the coach and the president. Those two positions set the tone of the club.

It's difficult to judge the defence given how absolutely piss poor the midfield was today, and he obviously had plenty of mates who have crashed and burned multiple times before he came to the club, but I am getting more than a little concerned the fantasy of Ratugolea is never going to live up to the reality.
Start with small defenders first . Colloingwood small army was running muck . Farrell and Burton hardly touch the ball . Rat and Allir are no match for small deffebders .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't watch the game yesterday but i can remember the day the club was completely dead to me. It was the prelim against the bulldogs.
And SuperCoach Ken came out three days later and said HE WOULDNT CHANGE A THUNG!!

Beaten by 90 points in a home prelim (was some kind of record) and he would not change a thing!

It’s been 11 years of under performing in big games. Complete list change. It’s gotta be the coaching or the game plan. Most likely both.

What do we do: “just try hardery” 2 year contract Ken
I agree 100%.

Yet watching JHF out there reminds me of how a real PAFC player would stand up even in spite of the coaching. He's just a big game, big moment player. Burgoyne looks the same.

I wonder whether is the Peter/Fabians link to the past?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I agree 100%.

Yet watching JHF out there reminds me of how a real PAFC player would stand up even in spite of the coaching. He's just a big game, big moment player. Burgoyne looks the same.

I wonder whether is the Peter/Fabians link to the past?

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It's no coincidence whatsoever.

As JHF said himself, he was raised the Port way. Burgoyne was too.

You can be as talented as you like (see Rozee, Butters) but if you don't have the right mental approach to the game then it won't matter when the heat comes on and you find out who is legit and who is a fraud.

It’s after losses like that one, where our lack of squad depth comes back to haunt us. Other than Sinn and Williams, we have no-one else to bring in.
Squad depth isn’t the problem, it would just mask the issue that Hinkley needs a team full of AA calibre players to make up for his strategic and tactical ineptitude.

Carlton were missing Saad, Cerra, Docherty, McGovern, Silvagni, Motlop and still got the job done over GWS.

I’m not saying our list couldn’t/shouldn’t be improved but the 23 that were out there should have been more than enough to at least be competitive under any decent coach

He is a good coach, but he is not a great coach. Hence the difference. He has had a premiership list on two occasions imo. 2020 and 2014 and both years he failed because of his coaching decisions, selection and game plan.

Want a coach who will get you between 4th-9th go for Kenny. That’s the best you will get
He's not a good coach. He's a ******* loser campaigner.

He is not a good coach, he's proven time and time again to be a crap coach.
He's the biggest under achieving coach of all time, pretty easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back