The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The NBA all star game has always been a shits and giggle fest but the players seem to care less every year. 100+ points to the East at half time.
Even the NFL pro bowl pillow fight is more competitive these days.

Does it rate well over there?
The all star game or the pro bowl?
Last year the ASG had record low viewership which is why theyve reverted to east vs west teams instead of the usual Team LeBron gimmick.

Yeah it's dead in the water now after that, this generation of players just don't care about playing defense.

There needs to be some sort of incentive for the playoffs to get them to buy in really.

Yeah it's dead in the water now after that, this generation of players just don't care about playing defense.

There needs to be some sort of incentive for the playoffs to get them to buy in really.
Could do what the MLB used to do, winning conference gets to host the majority of games in the finals.

The All Star game is an actual joke. Like it's ridiculous and I find it hilarious when you see players interviewed about it and asked how it can be better. I saw LeBron get asked that question and he was all like, I dont know, but we need to do something but I dont know.

Oh I know... HOW ABOUT YOU ******* COMPETE YOU BELLENDS.

That's just how you fix it. ******* compete. If the best 24 players in the world got on the court and were balling out as hard as they can, everybody is gonna wanna watch that. But the s**t they dish up is ridiculous. Unwatchable.

Nah not this year, the loss of Bruce Brown cant be underestimated. They dont look like the same team this year. The Celtics meanwhile got wildly better adding both Jrue Holiday and Tingus Pingus.
I see Jokic dominating Porzingis or Horford in a 7 game series and that'll be the difference still for me.

I see Jokic dominating Porzingis or Horford in a 7 game series and that'll be the difference still for me.
You see Jokic dominate anyone basically every night, but the Nuggets are still 4th in the West. I do still think they are really good but I think the Celtics just got massively better. I think they finally get over the hump this season. Reckon the Nuggets probably still come out of the West though. Either the Nugs or the Clippers if they stay healthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will definitely win ROTY but dont think he wins DPOY. Rudy Gobert looks odd on to win his fourth.

He's having a great first season though, only Eaton, Bol, Robinson, Shaq and Mourning have averaged more blocks per game as a rookie.

Sidenote, how well are the Warriors playing now. Klay going to the bench has made them much better. Wiggins seems to have found himself again, Draymond is playing his best basketball in a while, CP3 is back and playing well, Steph is being Steph but it's the rise of Kuminga that has changed everything. He's playing so well. Podz as well has been huge.

Reckon they can make some noise in the playoffs.

He will definitely win ROTY but dont think he wins DPOY. Rudy Gobert looks odd on to win his fourth.

He's having a great first season though, only Eaton, Bol, Robinson, Shaq and Mourning have averaged more blocks per game as a rookie.
Not that he isn't putting in the effort but like Shaq, his body is basically a cheat code. Wouldn't even have to jump to block most shots haha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back