Premier Lg EPL Matchday 33 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

False.

White has been one of, if not the best RB in the league this season.

Zinny on the other hand. Not so much.
Dalot has been better and I hate united. White is taking the honour of player who hasn't been injured basically rather than actually being elite. Look at his game against Bayern for example.

Dalot has been better and I hate united. White is taking the honour of player who hasn't been injured basically rather than actually being elite. Look at his game against Bayern for example.

I should frame this post. Not sure if the opportunity to read you praising a United player will ever come around again. It’s like a sighting of bigfoot riding a unicorn.

Shitlist yadda yadda.

Nobody ever said he was elite.
Can we use the word “elite” when it comes to the players of the EPL?

We use it here because it’s a one country code.

Don’t think we can use it for football as anyone that plays in the EPL is elite in my book.

Not so much for say the A League or the J League

Shitlist yadda yadda.

Nobody ever said he was elite.
Oh * of Cruyffy. Stop getting upset because someone has a different opinion to you and thinks one of your teams players is bog average. Seriously grow up and accept that in the world people will have differing opinions.

Can we use the word “elite” when it comes to the players of the EPL?

We use it here because it’s a one country code.

Don’t think we can use it for football as anyone that plays in the EPL is elite in my book.

Not so much for say the A League or the J League
Yes, absolutely you can.

If you don't believe so fair enough, but there are absolutely elite players in the PL.

Oh * of Cruyffy. Stop getting upset because someone has a different opinion to you and thinks one of your teams players is bog average. Seriously grow up and accept that in the world people will have differing opinions.
Hahahahahahahaha oh man. Upset? What?

You sound like you're the one with the bee in your bonnet. You mentioned the word elite, not me.

Any player who makes a mistake is junk, any player who isn't perfect is junk, any player you don't like is junk.

It's got nothing to do with a player on my team, you s**t on players from all teams regularly, and your opinions are so far off it all the time it would be funny if you weren't serious.

Any time your s**t list is mentioned you're triggered. VVD, Fernandes, White, Firmino, Diaz, Nunez, Rashford, DCL and that's without even really thinking.

The list of players you rate is as follows:

Yes, absolutely you can.

If you don't believe so fair enough, but there are absolutely elite players in the PL.

Hahahahahahahaha oh man. Upset? What?

You sound like you're the one with the bee in your bonnet. You mentioned the word elite, not me.

Any player who makes a mistake is junk, any player who isn't perfect is junk, any player you don't like is junk.

It's got nothing to do with a player on my team, you s**t on players from all teams regularly, and your opinions are so far off it all the time it would be funny if you weren't serious.

Any time your s**t list is mentioned you're triggered. VVD, Fernandes, White, Firmino, Diaz, Nunez, Rashford, DCL and that's without even really thinking.

The list of players you rate is as follows:

Ok Karen.

City have lost their last 4 PL games at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

02/02/2020 Tottenham Hotspur 2 v 0 Manchester City
21/11/2020 Tottenham Hotspur 2 v 0 Manchester City
15/08/2021 Tottenham Hotspur 1 v 0 Manchester City
05/02/2023 Tottenham Hotspur 1 v 0 Manchester City
Spurs are quite s**t now though, that high line will be devoured by City. They just lost 4-0 to Newcastle, imagine what City will do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs are quite s**t now though, that high line will be devoured by City. They just lost 4-0 to Newcastle, imagine what City will do.

Most of the top clubs when in possession play two at the back with one of the full backs pushing into midfield. Angeball pushes both full backs forward, even into the opposition penalty area. It's a high risk strategy. If the players get it right it yields goals, such as Spurs 4-1 win over Newcastle in December. If players in advanced central positions lose the ball it leaves them vulnerable to fast counter attacks, like what we saw at the weekend.

Spurs got a 3-3 draw at the Etihad earlier this season. Spurs first goal came from a City corner and breakaway by Son. He loves scoring against City. The second by Spurs countering City's press and stealing the ball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back