Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

United is the side I’ve been most worried about dropping points to in our run in. My worries are fading pretty quickly.

For both sides in the title race I can only really see City possibly dropping points to Fulham away. Every other fixture for both sides is a comfortable win.

For both sides in the title race I can only really see City possibly dropping points to Fulham away. Every other fixture for both sides is a comfortable win.
City have never won at the new Spuds stadium. While I don’t think it’s likely, Spurs always seem to save their best football for City.

Spurs won't be taking anything out of that game, they'll be trying to put them past Vicario themselves.
People keep saying this like Spurs aren’t still in a race for 4th, especially with Villa losing the other night. Yes, it’s a long shot, but do people really think Ange cares more about stopping Arsenal winning the league than a potential top 4 finish?

If that’s true then they’re even more of a tinpot club with a little brother complex than I thought they were.

People keep saying this like Spurs aren’t still in a race for 4th, especially with Villa losing the other night. Yes, it’s a long shot, but do people really think Ange cares more about stopping Arsenal winning the league than a potential top 4 finish?

If that’s true then they’re even more of a tinpot club with a little brother complex than I thought they were.

True but they are 7 points behind with 3 games to go and a far inferior GD.

United is the side I’ve been most worried about dropping points to in our run in. My worries are fading pretty quickly.

Your worries should be totally gone now. Cue is in the rack.

It should be a comfortable Arsenal win by a few goals.

It certainly wont be intentional when Tottenham lose to City.

Another 3 years at 350k a week. Going to be hard to move on.

Saudi’s will bail them out, they don’t care if he’s cooked, he’s a “name”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spurs in current form couldn't possibly roll over any further could they?

United will get a result against Arsenal, always do at home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back