Premier Lg EPL Matchday 33 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

So Palmer’s taken every penalty this season without a miss, earns himself another to go equal top scorer in the league and his two teammates try and take it off him!! Bizarre. Not the first time it’s happened either. You’d think the coach would’ve have sorted it out by now

Palmer continues to impress. Having an excellent season.

The penalty stuff was bizarre viewing. Very poor reflection on his teammates.

Fantastic win but this has really pissed me off. Terrible look for the team and Poch that players in the dressing room don't respect Palmer as the clear #1 pen taker.
Yeah I just saw the footage. They look like little boys in the yard fighting over who is gonna take it. Very bad look.

Only thing I can think is Madueke thought he won the pen (he didn't, Palmer did) and wanted to take the resulting pen, so I'll somewhat give him the benefit of the doubt on that, but fighting with Palmer over it is still embarrassing.

Gareth Southgate must be thrilled with Cole Palmer’s form and match today. Then he realises that Jordan Pickford is his number 1. 😂

Everton and England need a better keeper. You see what happens when Pickford tries to play out from the back. He did exactly the same against Belgium recently.

Palmer will deservedly get the MoM. But Gallagher and Casciedo were excellent in the middle.

Listening to Poch after the game I don't think itll be an issue moving forward, Noni may have a bench spell for a little while.

It seemed to be Jackson who was causing the most fuss. Gallagher stepped in by taking the ball of Madueke. Then Jackson showed a lack of respect to his captain by trying to grab the ball again.

Weirdest bit is Palmer has been so good on pens. It should be a pretty easy one for Poch to sort though. If Palmer is on the pitch he takes it, and if anyone tries to take it off him again they don’t play for Chelsea anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everton and England need a better keeper. You see what happens when Pickford tries to play out from the back. He did exactly the same against Belgium recently.

Palmer will deservedly get the MoM. But Gallagher and Casciedo were excellent in the middle.
Yeah but apparently he is better than Ramsdale. Righto.

Bit telling there was more close checking on Chelsea players from their own teammates than their Everton opponents.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back