Premier Lg EPL Matchday 33 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

What?

I didn’t watch the game nor see the highlights. I misinterpreted and thought he meant Sterling was responsible this time.

I sincerely apologise to you.

You didn't see the game or highlights but you were happy to jump in to bash a player who didn't even play, what's difficult to understand?

Why do you care? 😆

You could just say you stuffed up and leave it there. You came back for a second crack at Sterling which is just extra weird. Why are you digging in so hard?

You could just say you stuffed up and leave it there. You came back for a second crack at Sterling which is just extra weird. Why are you digging in so hard?
I did say I misinterpreted. Then I made a joke.

Sincerest apologies again to you and the Sterling family.

Fantastic win but this has really pissed me off. Terrible look for the team and Poch that players in the dressing room don't respect Palmer as the clear #1 pen taker.
It's not even the lack of respect for the No.1 penalty taker for me. It's more the obvious lack of divide in the dressing room. Not everybody is together and if everyone isnt pulling in the same direction then you will never move forward.

It was horrible to watch.

Only thing I can think is Madueke thought he won the pen (he didn't, Palmer did) and wanted to take the resulting pen, so I'll somewhat give him the benefit of the doubt on that, but fighting with Palmer over it is still embarrassing.
Doesnt matter who wins it though. Each team has No.1 penalty takers.

Although I've always thought that would be a fun rule. Whoever actually wins the pen, has to take it. :D

Last edited:
Doesnt matter who wins it though. Each team has No.1 penalty takers.

Although I've always thought that would be a fun rule. Whoever actually wins the pen, has to take it. :D
I know, but Palmer already had a hatty so sometimes they'll pass it off if a player needs a goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Palmer wanted it though cos he's trying to win the golden boot.

Yes Jod I'm aware. I was suggesting I was giving Madueke the benefit of the doubt. Are you familiar with the concept?

Pickford is better than Ramsdale

Ramsdale is good but currently a bench warmer and needs to move on.

Pickford plays for a repeatedly relegation threatened club, and there's a reason none of the top clubs have come in for him. He can't play the 'invite the press' style that the modern managers demand.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back