The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying not to get too excited but with six games to go, Deportivo La Coruna have opened up a six-point lead at the top of Primera RFEF-Group 1 table.

1713592790329.png

A couple of things in our favour include four of our last six games are at home, and we have only lost once at home this season, and we have gone 13 games without defeat so we are in very good form.

A couple of things not in our favour include, it's Depor, we have been in is this position previously (including only two seasons ago) and crumbled, and the last team to beat us (Leonesa) are our opponents this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some great goals in this Bundesliga game this morning, but Robin Hack's third is :fire:

Yeah nice ones. Remember this is Bundesliga a few years ago..unfortunately zero crowd ..

Passing backwards doesn't have to be a defensive or negative move. We do it loads and are one of the most attacking sides in football.

Exactly. A rule like the one proposed would have the opposite effect. Teams would likely be more conservative trying to maintain possession rather than trying to switch play and change angles.

So many people are gonna hate and ridicule me for this, but I do believe in it...would appreciate genuine feedback too, constructive criticism, debate.

Feels like something from the AFL playbook trying to create entertainment rather than just letting the game evolve naturally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back