University research on the role of football in response to military conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

theacademic

Rookie
Mar 29, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dear all,

Leading up to the Euro tournament in June this year, I am conducting some research looking at fans’ views towards the role of football in response to military conflict. For those interested in this topic, I have created a short survey that should not take up too much of your time: https://doit.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9zZmrJfShOSBDDw

Participation is completely voluntary, but I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on this topic.

Thanks to those who have completed the survey. It is still live if anyone has a spare few minutes to share their thoughts.

Celtics political fans are a prime example of fans who are politicised but totally brain dead.

Push themselves as the Catholic club then go and support Palestine, the same group that started the Lebanese civil war that lead to the deaths of thousands upon thousands of Maronite Christians/Catholics.

It's like they never read a book or watched a documentary.

Just got brainwashed with some nonsense from another brainwashed clown.

Last shout to see if anyone has a spare few minutes to help me out with this research project.

Celtics political fans are a prime example of fans who are politicised but totally brain dead.

Push themselves as the Catholic club then go and support Palestine, the same group that started the Lebanese civil war that lead to the deaths of thousands upon thousands of Maronite Christians/Catholics.

It's like they never read a book or watched a documentary.

Just got brainwashed with some nonsense from another brainwashed clown.
Didn’t the Allies fight against Christians in the both world wars? Italy home of the Catholics? Plenty of other wars where Christian against Christian.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back