The Official Boro Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's great the club seems to have a bit of direction for the first time in a long time. Playing some nice football along with the better results too.

Riley McGree joining the long list of Australians to sign for Boro...Birmingham fans loved him so hopefully he can have a big impact...right age to make a long term impact.

Another late winner! Hard to believe this is Boro. Done it now against Blackpool, Reading and in the cup!

What do you guys think about Payero? Is he going to fit into Wilder's system? Vying with Crooks for his role apparently.

Probably all too shellshocked. Especially with the early start on a Saturday. I think United will be kicking themselves for not taking advantage when they were on top. We stuck to it and deserved the draw in the end. I love all the crying about our goal too. Get over it! It was a legit goal within the rules of the game.

I have to say too that all of our penalties were quality. I had one or two nerves it has to be said but they all just hit really good kicks. Onwards and upwards from here!

Hey mate
Sorry to bug you in hear but you keen on playing AFL fantasy this year?

Hi Tazaa, I haven't played this type of fantasy for a couple of years...I'm more keen on the keeper league stuff these days...if you are desperate for numbers let me know and I'll join in as an extra number...but if you need super keen types I'm not your man...

Hi Tazaa, I haven't played this type of fantasy for a couple of years...I'm more keen on the keeper league stuff these days...if you are desperate for numbers let me know and I'll join in as an extra number...but if you need super keen types I'm not your man...
All good mate

Yeh I was more tryna reach out to strong players from the past to gather their interest. We’ve got solid numbers so if you stopped playing then don’t stress. Thanks for the response mate appreciate it

An unlucky loss this morning! All to play for with 7 to go...if we are good enough we'll get there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well what a shizen season this has been…thought Wilder might do well but not to be…Losing Tav has shown our midfield is dour and pretty one paced…hopefully Carrick can have a good go at it and we can get away from the bottom…UTB

Well what a shizen season this has been…thought Wilder might do well but not to be…Losing Tav has shown our midfield is dour and pretty one paced…hopefully Carrick can have a good go at it and we can get away from the bottom…UTB
Tav was a huge loss. I always thought he was the one player who could spark something. Good win today though, albeit against a fellow struggler. Apparently Carrick has some money to spend in January (being that we didn't make any permanent signings in the summer). So hopefully he can bring in a decent player or two.

Not just a best run, but if you've been lucky enough to watch the games, we are playing a great style of football. We are fun to watch! Been a while since we've been able to say that consistently.

Look At Us Paul Rudd GIF

It's incredible great football and results. I stopped watching during the Warnock/Pulis years because it was painful to watch, even when we got results. But under Carrick we are so good. Fantastic result this morning and really good goals too. Archer looks different class. With Giles, Forss and Hackney feeding Archer and Akpom, we have an incredible attack. Lots of pace, movement and footy smarts.

Fingers crossed for the play-offs. Fair to say we got rorted by the ref v Luton this morning, so hopefully things even out during the big games to come. Been a great season, hopefully we get what will be a well deserved promotion, but tightening up set piece defending would help!

That penalty call was a shocker. It was obvious in real time there was no real contact. The guy was already falling and got up to chase the ball without appealing for a pen, which is a clear sign it wasn't.

I only watched the last half hour and we looked good without really being dangerous. But then the combination of Bola and Dijksteel playing well forward was an odd one.

The last two games are must wins from a point of view of heading into the play offs with some momentum. Momentum is absolutely key in the play offs.

A bit worrying Carrick saying that not all of the injured guys will be back for the playoffs, particularly Fry and Ramsey.
Hopefully just not playing his hand too early.

That penalty call was a shocker. It was obvious in real time there was no real contact. The guy was already falling and got up to chase the ball without appealing for a pen, which is a clear sign it wasn't.

I only watched the last half hour and we looked good without really being dangerous. But then the combination of Bola and Dijksteel playing well forward was an odd one.

The last two games are must wins from a point of view of heading into the play offs with some momentum. Momentum is absolutely key in the play offs.

Hopefully just not playing his hand too early.
We dominated the first half and played well. Barlasser in particular was good. Bola in midfield didn't work imo but we will have Hackney back to take his place. Have we heard what the go is with McGree and Fry? Fry is the main issue because McNair at the back worries me :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back