Other The Greatest of All Time Sportspeople

Remove this Banner Ad

You're in a tiny and very ignorant minority champ.
OK chief.

Though genuine members of the intelligent "majority" never need to resort to telling lies, even if it is to save face over the faceless internet...

OK chief.

Though genuine members of the intelligent "majority" never need to resort to telling lies, even if it is to save face over the faceless internet...
You're one distraught fanboy. So far you've come up with a picture to back up a claim that nobody with a modicum of knowledge of boxing history would support. He isn't near the best in his division and I don't know I've ever seen him talked about in the all time top 20 boxers. He's probably somewhere 50-100th all time which is a great achievement in itself. Maybe you should do a little research and educate yourself. :thumbsu:

You're one distraught fanboy. So far you've come up with a picture to back up a claim that nobody with a modicum of knowledge of boxing history would support. He isn't near the best in his division and I don't know I've ever seen him talked about in the all time top 20 boxers. He's probably somewhere 50-100th all time which is a great achievement in itself. Maybe you should do a little research and educate yourself. :thumbsu:
Nail. Head. Hammer.
Let me guess, you're about 30 years old right, a walking talking sports encyclopaedia and already own a black belt with several dans in some obscure form of martial arts and are never wrong though if you're questioned there'll be hell to pay?

Nice self own. :thumbsu:

Nail. Head. Hammer.
Let me guess, you're about 30 years old right, a walking talking sports encyclopaedia and already own a black belt with several dans in some obscure form of martial arts and are never wrong though if you're questioned there'll be hell to pay?

Nice self own. :thumbsu:
:drunk:

:drunk: Your first post still remains the closest you came to arguing that Mike Tyson was the GOAT boxer. Nice chat though, I learned a lot.
lol, clearly, even though my first post was about Kelly Slater and Ronnie Coleman.

Keep failing. :oops::thumbsu:

I might use your posting as inspiration and go on the basketball forum and claim that Allen Iverson is the GOAT and get mad at anyone that disagrees. I'll probably say that they must have been too young to have seen him. I might use some bold and underline and claim victory despite not ever making an argument.

tumblr_lx9ft3eTFM1qhwiql.jpg

btw who tha **** is Allen Iverson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

real talk

AFL: Carey
NFL: Brady
Soccer: Messi
Tennis: Federer
Basketball: Jordan
Golf: Nicklaus
Cricket: Bradman
Baseball: Ruth