Golf The Masters - 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Righto, its christmas time and here it is. The Masters.

The field has been finalised with Bhart getting the last stop, well deserved and love me a good LEFTIE.

Remember to get onto the Masters app on your device, it is hands down the best app that is golf related.

Predictions? Put them below, lets run a little comp between us

WINNER:
RUNNER-UP:
BEST AUSSIE:
BEST LIV GOLFER:
BEST ROOKIE (under 3 starts):
BEST AMATUER:
TIGERS FINISH:
ROUGHIE:

Happy predicting, happy golfing and if you need to take some time off work to mentally recharge, this is the week.

The field has been finalised with Bhart getting the last stop, well deserved and love me a good LEFTIE.

Remember to get onto the Masters app on your device, it is hands down the best app that is golf related.

WINNER:
RUNNER-UP:
BEST AUSSIE:
BEST LIV GOLFER:
BEST ROOKIE (under 3 starts):
BEST AMATUER:
TIGERS FINISH:
ROUGHIE:

Happy predicting, happy golfing and if you need to take some time off work to mentally recharge, this is the week.

Fun fact about the Past Winners’ Dinner. They have to pay to attend!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

WINNER: Scottie Scheffler
RUNNER-UP: Corey Conners
BEST AUSSIE: Cam Smith
BEST LIV GOLFER: Jon Rahm
BEST ROOKIE (under 3 starts): Ludvig Aberg
BEST AMATUER: Stewart Hagestad
TIGERS FINISH: Cut.
ROUGHIE: Corey Conners

WINNER: Hideki
RUNNER-UP: Scheffler
BEST AUSSIE: Day
BEST LIV GOLFER: Koepka
BEST ROOKIE (under 3 starts): Aberg
BEST AMATUER: Aussie Harro
TIGERS FINISH: 48th. Makes cut and that’s about it.
ROUGHIE:
Sergio.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

WINNER: Scottie Scheffler
RUNNER-UP: Patrick Cantlay
BEST AUSSIE: Jason Day
BEST LIV GOLFER: Jon Rahm
BEST ROOKIE (under 3 starts): Ludvig Aberg
BEST AMATUER: Christo Lamprecht
TIGERS FINISH: Makes cut, 30s
ROUGHIE: Nick Taylor

That’s a good call. He has a great record there.
Picked him because GIR% and Strokes Gained approach the green are two key metrics at Augusta and this year he's ranking well in both.

None of the Aussies are looking like doing much. PGA/LIV all well down on GIR.

Making his debut among the Masters winners means Rahm will give a speech to the gathering of legends, a challenge unlike anything offered on the iconic Augusta National course.

“This is living rent-free in my head,” Rahm said of the speech. “I usually have no problem with public speaking. Just the image of having all of those great champions looking at me in that room, it’s quite daunting.” Rahm isn’t certain just what he will say to the group.

“I’m just going to speak from the heart. I’m not sure what I’m going to say,” Rahm said. “Hopefully one or two glasses of wine will help me.”js/nf

LOL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WINNER: Hideki
RUNNER-UP: Scheffler
BEST LIV GOLFER: Koepka
BEST ROOKIE (under 3 starts): Wyndham
BEST AMATEUR: Aussie Harro, I mean Jasper, actually it's Jaspar!
TIGERS FINISH: Changed to 40th - after seeing him this morning.
ROUGHIE: Sergio.

Last edited:
WINNER: Zalatoris
RUNNER-UP: Scottie
BEST LIV GOLFER: Brooks
BEST ROOKIE (under 3 starts): Zalatoris
BEST AMATUER: Stubbs
TIGERS FINISH: T20
ROUGHIE: Harman

Aberg getting quite the Rookie mention, is it because no one knows any others?
Has all the attributes to win it. Not saying he will in his first attempt but he is quite the accomplished golfer already heading into his first Masters. 6th in the world according to Datagolf. Seems like he has been around for a while now. Same with Wyndham.

1 x Cam Smith prediction interestingly. His game has been trending down for a while now. Food poisoning last week won't help him either.

Has all the attributes to win it. Not saying he will in his first attempt but he is quite the accomplished golfer already heading into his first Masters. 6th in the world according to Datagolf. Seems like he has been around for a while now. Same with Wyndham.

1 x Cam Smith prediction interestingly. His game has been trending down for a while now. Food poisoning last week won't help him either.
Trending down?! How could you discount his amazing performance to reach the playoff in Hong Kong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back