Remove this Banner Ad

G17Wy41.jpg

Petraczilla spotted heading towards Etihad stadium Saturday afternoon
"Oh my god look at those thighs!" -Scattering Asians

"Here, I have this ball, perhaps you'd like to bounce it?"
tZxBNC5.jpg

"Got away from you huh? Well, you keep at it!"

Brutal.

Not us, but sort of related. From the good people at AFL related simpsons quotes
13124821_1354306214596106_9192000450092213027_n.jpg

Two-time Brownlow medallist Gary Ablett now on the field, pleading with the fans for some kind of sanity. Uh-oh, and a barrage of pretzels now knocking Ablett unconscious. Wow, this is a black day for football

heck, what happened to the four panel one where the player falls into a crater at the end. That killed me every time. Why did I not save all the classics before they were gone. I feel it was a Buddha117 job. Also come back Donald McRonald, so long gone that I can't even tag him in.

Supermercado
I miss the 186 inquiry scene though

By christ that's the one. Magical. Just a few more than four panels so my version of people ringing talkback and going "I remember it like it was yesterday" then getting all the details wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many classics from the early stages of this thread lost because they were hosted in unreliable locations. Cultural vandalism.

I deleted a few of mine because they were about Phil Walsh. I'm pretty campaignery, but I couldn't leave them up.

I deleted a few of mine because they were about Phil Walsh. I'm pretty campaignery, but I couldn't leave them up.
Was in a different thread i think?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back