Certified Legendary Thread The Cut

Remove this Banner Ad

Waiting for a Dee's flag like:
4afaefd42e95c47a1857c016c60b8f99cf-19-seymour-futurama.2x.rsquare.w330.jpg

My favourite episode. The feels. ❤️😭

As a dog lover myself and one who recently lost his that episode breaks my heart, then you read that it was actually based on a true event, damn, right in the feels 😟😟

Fun fact: this is based on a true story of hatchiko, a Japanese akita inu who would wait at the shibuya train station everyday to walk home with his owner. One day the owner sadly died while at work and never came home. Despite that ,hatchiko would still go to the station every day at the exact time that his owner would usually arrive to wait for him. Hatchiko did this for nine years until his death. This story is a cultural phenomenon in japan. There’s even a statue of hatchiko at shibuya station.

As a dog lover myself and one who recently lost his that episode breaks my heart, then you read that it was actually based on a true event, damn, right in the feels 😟😟

Fun fact: this is based on a true story of hatchiko, a Japanese akita inu who would wait at the shibuya train station everyday to walk home with his owner. One day the owner sadly died while at work and never came home. Despite that ,hatchiko would still go to the station every day at the exact time that his owner would usually arrive to wait for him. Hatchiko did this for nine years until his death. This story is a cultural phenomenon in japan. There’s even a statue of hatchiko at shibuya station.
Yeah seen a film with Richard Gere retelling the story. You know its going to happen but it still manages to hurt when you watch it.

These were both very touching moments, although to me not as sad as the end of Jurassic Bark. The Maggie scene is so optimistic and more happy; farewelling his mum also feels sad but also kind of hopeful.

Brilliant episodes all round though and shows the depth each show had.

Nice endings but no comparison.

I was posting about this weeks ago. Need to have the full vid where Fry goes ‘The dog Forgot me years ago, forget the feanimation’ on his dog and doesn’t bring him back.

too many bloody feels!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennell: You're letting me go?

Pert: Harley, Melbourne football club are a team of inside midfielders. Happy inside midfielders. Maybe other teams have outside ball users with good skills. We don't know. Frankly, we don't want to know. It's a type of player we can do without.

Bennell: So that's it after an unprecedented year of moving my family and getting my body right - so long, good luck?

Pert: I don't recall saying "good luck."

1601261609019.png

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 59
Ben Brown trying to lead inside forward 50 but constantly getting cut off by our other forwards.

Goodwin: I'm trying to impress people here, Ben. You don't kick goals with salad.

*Goodwin, Fritsch, McDonald and Jackson form a conga line*
"You don't kick goals with sal-ad! You don't kick goals with sal-ad!"

Simon Goodwin: I’ll make a wish that can’t backfire. I wish for our best season since 1964, in the AFL, with other teams and players, and, AND I don’t want any season ending covid events, I don’t want to get covid myself, and I don’t want any other weird surprises. You got it?

[Season starts 11-1]

Hey, not bad. Nice defence. Good midfield. The forward line’s a little off. The forward line’s a little off! Oh, foul accursed thing! What demon from the depths of hell created thee!

1623049159383.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back