Injury The Injury/Suspension List – 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

If Petty is ready then surely we just pick him - the players desperately need to feel like something is different and bringing in our number 1 key forward and number 1 small forward would be a great boost.

I think he's far too important to risk. We have a horrible history of blokes with foot injuries and also a horrible history of rushing blokes back.

Play him in the VFL at least one game imo.

Better update my post on the SuperCoach board. :cautiousv1:
FWIW, I'd be surprised if they went with May/T-Mac/Lever/Hore against Richmond's small forward line. Reckon it might be Hunter that replaces Salem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don’t they just lie? Skip the 4-6 thing and escalate to 10 weeks plus then enjoy the kudos when the bloke makes it back in 8?
This wouldn't be a practice you've employed in your own career would it, PG?

Apparently no sign of McAdam at training today and was reportedly getting work done on his hip earlier in the week...
If the plan was to have him play VFL, I doubt he would've played against Carlton anyway as there's only a four-day break between Casey's game and the Carlton game.

If the plan was to have him play VFL, I doubt he would've played against Carlton anyway as there's only a four-day break between Casey's game and the Carlton game.

Yeah that's true, but he wasn't out on track with the VFL squad today, so just a bit of a watch in terms of if he's picked up another injury.

If this is the case you have to wonder how he passed our medical.

dr zoidberg waiting GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back