MVP Votes v Brisbane - Round 5, 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh yeah, that's why I rejigged the rules.

Please give out 12 votes to all of the best players in this game in your opinion in any fashion you like. Maximum 12. Minimum 12.

You can award a negative set (won't be counted) in addition to a positive set if you want to vent. You have 3 days to vote.

Negative 6 million points spread between everyone equally.

Except Max Gawn. He gets 6 million and 12 participation points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fx Networks Indian GIF by Reservation Dogs

:sick::sickv1:🤢🤮

4 Chandler
3 Langdon
2 TMac
2 Gawn (would have been more expect for his silver service to Brisbane mids but who knows maybe it was our s**t midfielders causing most of the problems)
1 Lever

Last edited:
Are people giving Gawn votes because he's a likable guy? He literally handed first use of the pill to the Lions nearly every single fn time! One of the more infuriating games I've seen from a star player.

Last edited:
Are being giving Gawn votes because he's a likable guy? He literally handed first use of the pill to the Lions nearly every single fn time! One of the more infuriating games I've seen from a star player.

I get what you're saying, but that's a bit of an exaggeration. He also gave some great taps to our mids, including the one to set up the first goal. He had zero help in there all game because our mids were ******* awful, and he tried to do it all himself. Frankly, the positioning of our mids needs to carry a lot of the blame.

Did an excellent, big hand pass to Trac that should have resulted in a goal but as usual we over possessed it and ending up screwing it up.

Wasn't super effective, but given the performance from everyone else I'll give votes for effort.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back