The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mo needs to chill the * out
For once I’m with Klopp and the manager over the player

Both he and Darwin have chosen the worst time to go off the boil.

And tbh I wouldn’t have brought him on today at all. He’s lucky he got 15 minutes.

Then to say “if I talk there will be fire”
STFU

Why say anything at all ffs

The Klopp era always had the feeling that it would unravel once the spark burned out and were there now.
Leaking like never before and inconsistent results.
It’s just a sad end to an amazing era

A few loans finished:
Luke Chambers half-season loan at Wigan. Played LB, and LCB in a back 3 at times. 18 appearances, 17 starts, 1 goal and 3 assists.
Adam Lewis at Newport. Played LB/LWB. 30 appearances, 28 starts, 2 goals and 6 assists.
James Norris at Tranmere. Played LB. 20 appearances, 7 starts.
Luca Stephenson at Barrow. Played mostly RWB. 34 appearances, 20 starts.
Luke Hewitson at Stalybridge Celtic. Was their 1st choice GK for the season.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another disappointing result, our form has fallen off a cliff late in the season. But we should limp home in 3rd which gets us back where we belong, in the Champions League and we won a trophy so the season isnt a complete disaster. Just a shame we couldnt win the league in Klopp's last hurrah.

Be really interesting to know what was behind that touchline argument between Klopp and Mo.

I think this is fairly reactive?

We've won everything under Klopp, had a poor season last season, rejigged the squad bounced back to be in a title race, secure CL again and won a trophy. I dont think it's time for change at all. I'd rather have Klopp stay for another decade but he has made his choice.

Change is forced upon us, let's just hope it goes well.

I'll fully support the new manager whilst also missing Kloppo terribly haha.
Yep, I'd rather have Klopp for another decade....

If it weren't for Sham City and their cheating as well as Real Madrid we could've had 4x league titles and 3x UCL under him, which would be phenomenal.

Arsenal and Man City powering along. Quite sad how Liverpool just fell away that easily.
Yeah frustrating but probably more a reflection of where we are at. After the disappointing season last year and then to completely overhaul the midfield, to be even in the title race was a surprise. Hopefully Slot can build on this.

Another disappointing result, our form has fallen off a cliff late in the season. But we should limp home in 3rd which gets us back where we belong, in the Champions League and we won a trophy so the season isnt a complete disaster. Just a shame we couldnt win the league in Klopp's last hurrah.

Be really interesting to know what was behind that touchline argument between Klopp and Mo.

There will be a bit of a changing of the guard I feel which is necessary in a new era. Suspect Mo will be sold to the Saudis for around 80-100m. We obviously can't head into a new campaign with either Bajcetic or Endo as our starter at #6 if we are going to mount a serious challenge in the PL/CL. Szo & Mac are absolutely fine going forward as our 2 advanced mids. Szo's issues came from simply being overplayed too much and this was due to zero input from Thiago & Baj.

New deals for Trent & Virg are urgently needed. We need a new top class young CB that can play 60 games a season also.

At a minimum I see us selling Mo, Kelleher, Morton, Carvalho & Phillips which should net us around 130m.

That means a new CB, new #6, new backup keeper and a new forward to replace Mo. At least 200m + outgoing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back